+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 313 of 950 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413813 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 9495

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Toni f'uckin Macaroni

What's going to be different about the Fanny Pad Arena like?.
    Mair absorbent?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Mair absorbent?
    Only for certain periods of the season though.

[QUOTE=donsdaft;38894318]
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    LOL, back to your old self ay Mason

I didn't mind going to Livi as an away trip.
    Plenty of opportunity for food and drink at the Almondvale Shopping Centre, then a short walk across the bridge to the game[/QUOTE

That just about sums up why I think that there's a fair chance that I'll pack it in if the Dons move from Pittodrie.

Almondvale f'uckin shopping centre indeed
    I agree. got to be the worst away trip Ive ever done. Drinking in a ****ing shopping centre. That's nearly as bad as that shopping centre plastic Oirish basement bar everyone felt the need to go to in Berlin

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Tell me, do you ever actually read posts before you reply to them?

I don't gvie a f'uck about Livi's ground., it can be as naff as it likes.

I don't want Aberdeen to play at that sort of venue though.
    How about the Kenny McLean no.7 Aberdeen Asset Management Arena?

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post

I agree. got to be the worst away trip Ive ever done. Drinking in a ****ing shopping centre. That's nearly as bad as that shopping centre plastic Oirish basement bar everyone felt the need to go to in Berlin
    That was a brilliant night or two in Berlin.
    Simmie thought so too

Fecking moderators. Just served a 7 day ban for “over celebrating” the Pikeys defeat last Friday. Well **** the Pikeys and all that sail in her. .................see you in another 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Fecking moderators. Just served a 7 day ban for “over celebrating” the Pikeys defeat last Friday. Well **** the Pikeys and all that sail in her. .................see you in another 7 days
    Aye, at's me done ma time as weel ..... **** you ya humorless lower-league, sheeps-rival-wannabe, caravan-dwellin minks. I ask again .... is there any truth in the rumour that your famously large lice have diminished in size in direct proportion to the status of your club? And is it true that the local mice are peshing themselves laughin at said lice's claims of rivalry?

Welcome back sheepcrooky .... while Ah'm still here .... and if you are likewise

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye, at's me done ma time as weel ..... **** you ya humorless lower-league, sheeps-rival-wannabe, caravan-dwellin minks. I ask again .... is there any truth in the rumour that your famously large lice have diminished in size in direct proportion to the status of your club? And is it true that the local mice are peshing themselves laughin at said lice's claims of rivalry?

Welcome back sheepcrooky .... while Ah'm still here .... and if you are likewise

Parma will be back in Serie A next season. Of course it's not the original Parma, there have actually been 4 Parmas. The other 3 went bust in 1968, 2004 and 2015. That's a record for Sevco to try and beat.

I moan about DM, however, I'd hate to be MUFCfollower. This mourinho team makes my eyes bleed. Special one, aye ok.

Page 313 of 950 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413813 ... LastLast