+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 597 of 949 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607647697 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’m not racist though, I’m just a gluesniffing,alkie,senile weedgie tw@t that supports our club and disagrees with “some” on here now and again.

Enjoy your day, I certainly am although the golf could/should have been a bit better earlier on.

SF
    Nice deflection but you are definitely a racist amongst other things. Although I'd dispute that you have any friends of Pakistani origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The whole post was probably the worst thing I’ve ever read in 20 years on here but that part really takes the f*cking biscuit. Try using that defence in front of a judge, let me know how you get on
    I've not been on as long as you but in my time that's definitely up there with the worst thing I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    2-1
    Hajra Fradi
    Comfortable 2-3 away victory.

Hopefully a good sign for tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Nice deflection but you are definitely a racist amongst other things. Although I'd dispute that you have any friends of Pakistani origin.
    Wrong as per, I’ve quite a few “made ups” back home and indeed up here, one of which is a fully fledged Tartan Army member that cost me money when he proved that although a Hamilton, his family had their own tartan which I disputed,anyway, mates/banter/money/bevvy.......all day long decent sorts that would pity the insecurity of “certain” individuals on here that don’t like it if you don’t toe “their” party line........importantly the chaps across visiting Santa are having a good time.....well, according to my messages!!

SF

It’s not our party line you’re falling short of, it’s basic human decency. I’d be amazed if the chums on the receiving end of your banter didn’t think you were a f*cking @rse

Comfortable 2-3 away victory.

Hopefully a good sign for tomorrow night.
    Good game and as you said green and white so not Huns. Not sure about the name "monsters" for the fradi fans mind you 😄

Ahh The Green Monsters

It’s not been easy going to games and supporting a team wearing green, especially green hoops.

I try but once a Don etc.

Of course the 'Hamiltons' in question could be Indian, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi or Nepali etc. but that's ok eh?

Wonder how posters react to being called English?

Then again

https://youtu.be/tMZoh3mhby8?t=489

Ahh The Green Monsters

It’s not been easy going to games and supporting a team wearing green, especially green hoops.

I try but once a Don etc.
    Are the hoops a relatively new thing. I have a vague recollection of them having vertical stripes. If they returned to that strip they'd be much easier for you to back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Sweaty sock - Jock

Completely irrelevant of course as that’s not a racial slur. I got called a ‘Porridge Wog’ once at Lympstone.
    Is it nae??

It would cedtainly have been said with that intent thought surely?

BUT us auld gadgies get confused by these new modern (younger folk) and their supersensitivity to, and for, other peoples. Its getting so you cant call a spade a... Oh bugger!!

Page 597 of 949 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607647697 ... LastLast