+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 598 of 949 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608648698 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Are the hoops a relatively new thing. I have a vague recollection of them having vertical stripes. If they returned to that strip they'd be much easier for you to back.
    Quite right
    I was hoping that they would return to the stripes this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s not our party line you’re falling short of, it’s basic human decency. I’d be amazed if the chums on the receiving end of your banter didn’t think you were a f*cking @rse
    “our party line”.......ehm, how many members on the half empty mini bus are there since you’ve just admitted you do actually have a party line?

“human decency”......well, with this I’ll be humane and put “f*cking @rse” into the keep net along with rest of your insults!

You genuinely cannot help yourself, which tbh is a shame, regardless(ffs again!) must dash, enjoy the game today and here hopes “our team” progress.

As always

SF

You should try & read your own ramblings before going off on one. It’s great how you talk about snowflakes, yet studiously collect the insults coming your way & say you’re not bothered about them in every single post.

I suspect you don’t have enough chums pulling you up for being a total bell end. Either that or they’re total bell ends too. Regardless (ffs) you really shouldn’t have come this far. You’ve doubled down on your Hamilton comments, you’ve pulled folk up for what they do for a living & haven’t been shy coming forward with what you perceive to be your own former glories.

In short, you’re a racist Tory w@nker. Feel free to repeatedly quote me on that

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You should try & read your own ramblings before going off on one. It’s great how you talk about snowflakes, yet studiously collect the insults coming your way & say you’re not bothered about them in every single post.
    That the most amusing part of his ramblings

I'm looking forward to afc1903mad's response to the racism by JJ. He's usually on the ball at any sign of offensive chat and anyone that doesn't condemn it. Stand by for a both barrels unloaded approach.

Back on topic. Good luck to St Joseph's @ ibrox tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm looking forward to afc1903mad's response to the racism by JJ. He's usually on the ball at any sign of offensive chat and anyone that doesn't condemn it. Stand by for a both barrels unloaded approach.
    Despite your desperation, I'm staying out of it.
    I've never been involved in any sort of "offensive chat" forum police. I've tend to only comments when the usual suspects try to play the man (me) instead of the ball (topic being discussed).
    I'm giving up on that as well as invariably it too difficult to argue with idiots

At the end of the day if this place was moderated JJ would be toast

Any chance of TAB, Standfreeed, jannie et al coming back for a quick squint at this thread

No place for racism anywhere
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 18-07-2019 at 12:30 PM.

I am not a betting man but if I was I wouldn’t be placing anything on St Joseph’s in that match

Back on topic, Good luck to the Dons tonight, I couldn't give a flying f@ck about anybody else

Aye ours is a diddy game until we reach the 1st Round proper
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 18-07-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Page 598 of 949 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608648698 ... LastLast