+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 493 of 948 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I am going to presume you don’t know. George Weah’s wife and current vermin player’s mum. More importantly, WYOWYN.

Attachment 11992
    Hmmm .... errrr .... no .. fkn never! ... if only cos she has a hand like a glorified pig's trotter. Even fully clothed, in the dark, wi two bags ower the heid - no way that hand is gettin anywhere near my 'midriff'.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    ffs chelsea goalie what are you playing at. multi millionaire says no it's not bedtime. these players are out of control.first time I've seen a player refuse to come off and undermine his manager so publicly. Sarri doing his ****ing nut. at least willie young came aff and launched his top at the dugout. Who was our boss then, but think he was sold same week
    This is "elite" football in the age of the millennial.

Manager has no leverage. He can vent as much as he likes - the players know that the manager can't touch them. Some other corporate club will sign the keeper for £150M in the summer.

Bologna 0-1 Juventus

I love a double header day. Game started off on a hillarious note. I took a heeder down three rows. As i was squeezing past i was nudged and went flying. Bruised to f@ck up my side now.

I thought as it was Juve we were to see a demolition job. Not the case at all. Juve were poor. Ronaldo was anonymous. Bologna were the better team throughout but didnt have the finishing touch.. Juventus had one clear cut chance and won it.

Bologna are a nae bad team

Another italy 90 ground ticked off

Fiorentina 3-3 Inter Milan

Quality stuff. Nice ground is the Artemio Franchi. Shaped like a D in tribute to Mussolini. (Il Duce) as Florence is where he kicked about. Game was fit to match the great stadium. Not even a minute on the clock and Fiorentina were up 1-0. Inter were the better team(and fans). Deservedly went up 3-1. Ivan Perisic is a player and a half. 15 to go and Fiorentina got back to 3-2 then had an equaliser VARed off on 90 mins. Ill have to see it again. But due to a long injury there were 13 mins injury time and Fiorentina equalised via a pen in 90+11. Some game

Three years we have been doing an annual Serie A/B trip. Still havent seen a home win

Roma 1-3 Lazio
    Brescia 1-1 Carpi
    Atalanta 0-0 Inter Milan
    AC Milan 0-0 Napoli
    Perugia 0-1 Cosenza
    Bologna 0-1 Juventus

We are a jinx

Away to nurse my black n blue side
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 25-02-2019 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Bologna 0-1 Juventus

I love a double header day. Game started off on a hillarious note. I took a heeder down three rows. As i was squeezing past i was nudged and went flying. Bruised to f@ck up my side now.

I thought as it was Juve we were to see a demolition job. Not the case at all. Juve were poor. Ronaldo was anonymous. Bologna were the better team throughout but didnt have the finishing touch.. Juventus had one clear cut chance and won it.

Bologna are a nae bad team

Another italy 90 ground ticked off

Quality stuff. Nice ground is the Artemio Franchi. Shaped like a D in tribute to Mussolini. (Il Duce) as Florence is where he kicked about. Game was fit to match the great stadium. Not even a minute on the clock and Fiorentina were up 1-0. Inter were the better team(and fans). Deservedly went up 3-1. Ivan Perisic is a player and a half. 15 to go and Fiorentina got back to 3-2 then had an equaliser VARed off on 90 mins. Ill have to see it again. But due to a long injury there were 13 mins injury time and Fiorentina equalised via a pen in 90+11. Some game

Three years we have been doing an annual Serie A/B trip. Still havent seen a home win

Roma 1-3 Lazio
    Brescia 1-1 Carpi
    Atalanta 0-0 Inter Milan
    AC Milan 0-0 Napoli
    Perugia 0-1 Cosenza
    Bologna 0-1 Juventus

We are a jinx

Away to nurse my black n blue side
    Glad you got to see a decent 3-3 in the end, there has been a few 0-0’s back here in the super games!!
    A few mates went to the Malaga game last night.....as per 0-0!!
    AC Mill inn for excitement this weekend....thru to the quarters of the association cup.

SF

Aye we got 2 goals in 3 games last season.

Next trip is decided, it is Sampdoria next march. Hopefully get Torino or Parma in the mix too

Quality stuff. Nice ground is the Artemio Franchi.
    Quick question .......what’s the connection between AFC and Artemio Franchi ?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Nae sure. He was the president of UEFA in 83. Something to do with that. He dished out the CWC medals or something?

Nae sure. He was the president of UEFA in 83. Something to do with that. He dished out the CWC medals or something?
    Spot on min. He was the UEFA mannie that presented the cup to Willie in Gothenburg.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    So he wisna the father of Jan Franchi

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Seem to recall that when we beat the Victims 2-0 a few years ago (Mackie scored the second in the last minute) that we put the ball out to allow an "injured" player to be treated and they didn't give the ball back from the resulting throw-in. Though my memory could be playing tricks on me (wouldn't be the first time!).
    Probably about 20 years ago now, but was there not some incident with celtic scoring after the opposition put the ball out for an injury? Could have been Raith Rovers, but memory is a bit dodgy these days.

Page 493 of 948 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast