+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 154 of 949 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254654 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    As much as i hte them the Jack incident was a nothing tackle, the sending off was a red and apart from a few dodgy corner/thrown in decisions i didn't think gollum had a bad game for a change. Hopefully we are 7 clear by them close of play next Sunday and sitting top
    I watched him do Sevilla v Bashek.....Basher.....Bashke......Hound of the Baskervilles...... the mob fae Istanbul a couple of weeks ago and to my surprise he looked like a competent referee in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Sevco looked dire until Partick got a man sent off. Partick couldn't string simple passes together in the first half an hour but they were by far the better team. You have to feel sorry for them, they have to be raging they only got a draw.
    The sending was a sending off for the lunge I dont doubt that, but in reality Erskine hardly touched the boy to be honest and the way way the hun pr1ck Morelos rolls about the deck I thought iniially that his keg had been snapped in half, what a fkn t0sser when you watch it again in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmdnDzONvWg
    he is a fkn pr!ck 10 out of 10 for acting and an oscar in the post what a first class t0sser

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    The sending was a sending off for the lunge I dont doubt that, but in reality Erskine hardly touched the boy to be honest and the way way the hun pr1ck Morelos rolls about the deck I thought iniially that his keg had been snapped in half, what a fkn t0sser when you watch it again in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmdnDzONvWg
    he is a fkn pr!ck 10 out of 10 for acting and an oscar in the post what a first class t0sser
    hE DIDN`T TOUCH HIM. cOMPLETE MISS. cOLLUM WOULDN`T HAVE SEEN THAT . AND AS SAID , THE HIGH FOOT LUNGE ITSELF WAS PROBABLY A RED ?
    bUT TO GO DOWN AND ROLL AROUND LIKE THAT. uTTER UTTER CHUNT. s HOULD BE ONE FOR THE sSFA COMPLIANCE OFFICE. fAAIR PLAY ? MY ERSE !!

( Whoops, just sseen I have cacapitals on. didn`t mean to shout, but,....aye I`ll leave it ! )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    hE DIDN`T TOUCH HIM. cOMPLETE MISS. cOLLUM WOULDN`T HAVE SEEN THAT . AND AS SAID , THE HIGH FOOT LUNGE ITSELF WAS PROBABLY A RED ?
    bUT TO GO DOWN AND ROLL AROUND LIKE THAT. uTTER UTTER CHUNT. s HOULD BE ONE FOR THE sSFA COMPLIANCE OFFICE. fAAIR PLAY ? MY ERSE !!

( Whoops, just sseen I have cacapitals on. didn`t mean to shout, but,....aye I`ll leave it ! )
    Fck wish i hadn't watched that , what was that little ditty the bacteria were belting out in the background. Only a small minority of them of course

Wtf is that stand behind one of Sociedad's goals all about?

Not sure if it's the daftest thing I've ever seen or maybe it's good for atmosphere as the rest of the stands are miles away.

Can Partick Progres at the expense of the scum?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Can Partick Progres at the expense of the scum?
    Going by what I've seen so far I would say yes. Hun keeper keeping them in the game so far.

Anyone else get the feeling fat sally isn't a big fan of Ryan Jack?

My bad guys. I jinxed it

Booom! 1-1

1-3 Huns ☹️

Page 154 of 949 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254654 ... LastLast