+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 458 of 949 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Attachment 11398

Belenenses 1-2 Porto

This fixture wasnt up when i booked my holiday. So an impromtu game it was.

Estadio Nacional is a belter. One of my favourites. Its in a superb setting. Its dug out of a wood. You have to walk through the woods to get to the entrance. The place itself is old school and very concrete but it adds to the character. Along with the fact theres no stand on the wing and the pavillion on the main stand makes different to anything ive seen. Obviously the pigs had their glory there which is the only down side. But all in all its a f@cking beezer of a place. Only 10 euros to get in too.

The game itself was decent enough. Belenenses were in Portos face and didnt give them a sniff all first half and were worthy of their half time lead. But the second half Porto looked alot better and sharper. Must have got a shellac at half time. Once they equalised after squandering 3 or 4 really good chances there was only going to be one winner. And backed by an excellent travelling support(one of the best ive seen/heard) they went up 2-1 and saw the game out and put Belenenses oot the cup. I was rooting for the underdog but it was not to be and the ref bribing b@stards went through

Decent enough game but a great stadium and if you get the chance. Take it.
    10 euros and impromptu, happy days, have you scope to catch any more games?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    10 euros and impromptu, happy days, have you scope to catch any more games?

SF
    2 Euros a beer too. Total winner

My Dons track top got me in with out an over the top search. The security guy looked at the badge and said "ok tourist" and didnt lay a finger on me. Kids, old wifeys everyone was getting it.

Ive got Sporting v Belenenses on Thursday then home

2 Euros a beer too. Total winner

My Dons track top got me in with out an over the top search. The security guy looked at the badge and said "ok tourist" and didnt lay a finger on me. Kids, old wifeys everyone was getting it.

Ive got Sporting v Belenenses on Thursday then home
    Hopefully a decent game, I know it is busy over there chrimbo/NY as RG was not getting home.....I did put in a cheeky word on behalf of Deek.....be rude not to, anyway, have a good new year and best of luck chasing the grounds you want to visit, of which, Cambuslang v Auchinleck was cancelled on Friday night as the wee Gers squad were struck with man flu at the last minute......or perhaps some had got tickets for the big Gers game on the Saturday......Auchinleck understandably not too enamoured.

SF

RG got a double last night in a 4-1 win

RG got a double last night in a 4-1 win
    Ryan Gauld is this generations Alan Gow.

Sporting 2-1 Belenenses

Couldnt not go to one of the big grounds. With Benfica awat, getting beat by diddies and sacking their manager Estadio Jose Alvelade it was

As far a new builds go this place is quality. It traps the atmosphere,its simple to navigate and the view is one of the best ive had anywhere(i was top tier)

The game was alot like Belenenses on Sunday. They were the better team. For the whole first half the had the better chances and didnt allow SCP into the game. They were pretty wasteful with their chances and didnt hit the target. Two off the post was as close as they came.

Then in the second Sporting scored and Belenenses arse fell out and were a different team. Just like v Porto. Sporting grabbed a second and that looked to be it but Belenenses picked up their sh@t and created a few more good opportunities. The got a consolation on 92 mins and were denied a stonewall penalty after it. The ref, who was poor throughout bottled it massively. Cross was on its way in and heading right for the centre forwards heid only for him to br shoved into the goal by the centre half. Clear as day

Nani is still sh@t and totaly ineffective. Hes made a career of it.

Quite coincidental i saw two games both with Belenenses from Belem and i was staying in Belem. Holiday was booked before the fixtures came out

Lisbon is a great place. Cracking week.

In the spirit of weirdness I have turned on alba for the Morton v Ross Co. game.
    There has been nothing to see here😠

Max Lowe starting again for Derby v Leeds, on Sky Sports just now

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Max Lowe starting again for Derby v Leeds, on Sky Sports just now
    Posted on another thread. He is getting absolutely owned by the Leeds young right winger Clarke (who, to be fair, is excellent). MOT.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Posted on another thread. He is getting absolutely owned by the Leeds young right winger Clarke (who, to be fair, is excellent). MOT.
    My dad just emailed about it. Is he right in saying the boy clarke is having his first start

Page 458 of 949 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast