+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 487 of 949 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497537587 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Ian Brady all day long.
    F uck ing Peter Sutcliffe lover.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Hey , thats my holidays youse is talkin aboot !! Some grest times inthe arse end of the world. Had a good few decent results too. Misse dit this yesr when our exotic trip awsy was " bloody Burnley". ....mind you thst was interesting too.

Travel . It boradens the mind. Id never hsve gone to Macedonia or Croatia if it wasnt for the " once michty ". Heck even having s white bicycle thrown at me by a Gronigon hoolie was memorable !! Nevermi nd the flare attack in Bosnia. You just dont get experiences like that st Boghead......oh mmmm, maybe ?
    Maybe the club should be marketing those things as some of their "money can't buy" experiences?

Its nae the trips per se I'm having a go at - I've been to Iceland, Lithuania & Georgia among others watching fitba - places I'd never have gone otherwise - its the fact the club & SPFL dress up euro qualification as some big thing & huge event when in reality its not, given the way European football has been deliberately turned into a closed shop for the big boys & the likes of us are not wanted anywhere near the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Many people think im daft for saying it.
    You are

Sevco & Brady all day long....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Maybe the club should be marketing those things as some of their "money can't buy" experiences?

Its nae the trips per se I'm having a go at - I've been to Iceland, Lithuania & Georgia among others watching fitba - places I'd never have gone otherwise - its the fact the club & SPFL dress up euro qualification as some big thing & huge event when in reality its not, given the way European football has been deliberately turned into a closed shop for the big boys & the likes of us are not wanted anywhere near the party.
    You can bet your bottom dollar that if we didn’t qualify for Europe ,it’d be used as a stick to beat McInnes with

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    F uck ing Peter Sutcliffe lover.
    Anywhere good to eat near the Caley Stadium min? Im heading up tomorrow night for the cup replay

Mmmmmm nae really near, the stadium is basically across the A9 from an industrial estate. It's probably a 20 minute meander to the ground from town, best bet one of the pubs in town.
    There's a couple of places near The Castle I can recommend No 27 and The Castle Tavern. They both do a decent bar meal and keep a decent drop of beer (if you're nae driving).

Beyond that I'm a bit out of the loop for Inverness eateries.

Fit aboot the Grey Goose or whatever its called on the left as you come in in to Inverness? Alwaus notice that place

19 quid for the two of us for the game. Nae bad

The Snow goose.
    Well, it used to be good but the Missus and I went along for lunch......when would it have been, October/November ish and it was rank, total change around.
    It took an age getting served, food was gash
    We were going to the theatre for a matinee, so didnae have time/couldnae be @rsed making an issue, beyond advising the lassie behind the bar that the standards had dropped.

We've nae been back since, it used to be our regular lunch place when we went into town.

It could've picked up of late and it did used to be good, decent pub fair and great value.

Check out trip advisor reviews that might give you an idea?

Lorimers is on the way from the town centre to the Caley stadium. Was there aboot 7/8 years ago and it was fine, I think Fae memory it was a bit like the Ashvale. Nae idea fit it's like now, though.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Lorimers is on the way from the town centre to the Caley stadium. Was there aboot 7/8 years ago and it was fine, I think Fae memory it was a bit like the Ashvale. Nae idea fit it's like now, though.
    Or you could cross over the bridge and go to the North Kessock Hotel. North Kessock is only 5 minutes over the bridge. The hotel is on the waterfront beside the old ferry slip. Good pub grub.

Page 487 of 949 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497537587 ... LastLast