+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 858 of 950 FirstFirst ... 358758808848856857858859860868908 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 9498

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Celtic out of Europe for the season. Nae even the loser conference league for them.

The Hun are going to get annihilated tonight.
    Definitely worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    In the same glass?
    Must have been minging if so.

I mind somebody gave me a black and tan years ago in the Pittodrie Bar, said it was good for a hangover, wasn't convinced like.
    Ah well now. A SWEET Black &Tan ? McEwan's Special and Youngers Sweetheart Stout was a thing ,back in the day ?

Only place I have found that still stocks Sweetheart Stout is the Frigate , side of Markies . But it's in big cans these days , not wee bottles , so you need to drink two pints of the mix , or you leave half the stout behind........and the 2nd one is one too many , gets sickly , now I'm a " hardened" old drinker !!!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The Hun are going to get annihilated tonight.
    Definitely worth watching.
    but not too much
    the last thing we want is to be playing a managerless team on sat

Dont think he be sacked if get beaten by best team in the group away from home.

However, IF we can beat them on Saturday, that may be end of him.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Ah well now. A SWEET Black &Tan ? McEwan's Special and Youngers Sweetheart Stout was a thing ,back in the day ?

Only place I have found that still stocks Sweetheart Stout is the Frigate , side of Markies . But it's in big cans these days , not wee bottles , so you need to drink two pints of the mix , or you leave half the stout behind........and the 2nd one is one too many , gets sickly , now I'm a " hardened" old drinker !!!
    I mind Sweetheart Stout was one of the two drinks mixed in it, I was never sure what the other was, I had assumed lager, but thinking about it, that wouldn't work. Stout is disgusting on its own and surprised it is still made.

The day I had it was the day Bobby Connor came back to Pittodrie with Killie and they beat us 1-0 Connor he may even have scored it. They scored so early I missed it as was throwing up in the Pitt until right before kick off.

Huns playing in their Orange Order strips, Go on Napoli put 10 past them,

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Huns playing in their Orange Order strips, Go on Napoli put 10 past them,
    You may get your wish. 2-0 already and pretty much shootie-in for Napoli

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

Cheers for the info .... Ah could quite enjoy a black n' tan ...

Decades ago, when Ah wis deemed auld enough tae drink in ma local ... ye olde Miller's Bar in Woodside, Ah went up an' asked for a lager. Proprietor Jackie Miller looked at ma skinny frame, sookin on eez lips, shook eez heid and said 'Nah, yer needin summin tae build ye up" ... and he poured ma ma first ivver B n' T.

McEwan's Export, topped up wi Tennent's Sweetheart Stout .... Ah thought it wis affa fine ... and widna mind haein one occasionally ... so, Frigate ... Ah'll be poppin in sometime soon for that meal and a drink in a single glass

Clever Landlord. Upping his sale value ,while reducing the abv of the young lions intake. So he can sell the loon even more ?!!

And your right. I got the beer names crucially wrong. Export , not Special. And Tennant's not Youngers.

Mind though , it's a 500ml can of Sweetheart these days. So you'll be having two B n T to get the mix right !!

Page 858 of 950 FirstFirst ... 358758808848856857858859860868908 ... LastLast