+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 949 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Bayern really got screwed by the ref
    hard to argue that video evidence should not be brought in for major decisions in big games. Already, the ref consults with his linesmen and fourth official. Someone watching a replay would be able to give a proper decision in less time.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    So thats Leicester Cheese out after their wee run looks like the other Semi Real Madrid V Bayern might go to pens
    Surely not, that would mean the greatest league in the world has no representatives left in the greatest competition where qualification is classed as like winning a trophy

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Bayern really got screwed by the ref
    I have just seen the highlights. That sending of is unreal. How could the ref get that so wrong. Also were two of the Real goals offside? I think they were. How can Bayern compete against that. They are out due to refereeing

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I have just seen the highlights. That sending of is unreal. How could the ref get that so wrong. Also were two of the Real goals offside? I think they were. How can Bayern compete against that. They are out due to refereeing
    VARs needed in all top games now! Most of me doesn't really give a phuk as the Chumps league is a closed shop and can do one. But looking at it from the outside, they absolutely have to get the VARs in. Massive and very obvious decisions are being missed, costing teams a lot.

This all rings a bell

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Surely not, that would mean the greatest league in the world has no representatives left in the greatest competition where qualification is classed as like winning a trophy
    great aint it

Last night was so bad you could say the officials had taken a bung. The red card and Ronaldos hatrick goal were truly f@cking outrageous decisions

Then you have Barca v PSG which i dont care what anyone says, that ref DID take a bung. No question about it

Then going by what i read over football blogs, here and in the guardian. (admit i didnt watch it) The ref was suspect in the Juventus v Barcelona game but didnt manage to prevent the hiding. It will be interesting to see how the ref acts in the return.

Its not a case of video evidence. Its a case of eradicating the corruption

Anyway,f@ck the champions league. Its boring.

I'm expecting more dodgy refereeing in the Barca-Juve game tonight, plus lots of diving from Suarez and other Barca c@nts.

The ref is no homer this evening. He is giving Barca nothing. Strong performance so far.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    The ref is no homer this evening. He is giving Barca nothing. Strong performance so far.
    He's been surprisingly good, although nothing controversial has happened yet.

Nothing of any interest has happened

Page 64 of 949 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164564 ... LastLast