+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 544 of 948 FirstFirst ... 44444494534542543544545546554594644 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 9478

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I’d have loved to have seen Aberdeen benefit from a penalty as soft in a ***** game as Kilmarnock were awarded v Hibs last week, or see an opposition player sent off for being fouled early in a game, with the red card not rescinded. I’d have been embarrassed to have accepted a fannies’ penalty as blatant as that conned by hew hun Jones at Dens Park, though.

They won’t be so lucky again. **** them.
    Probably going to sound like sour grapes but I'd be curious to know how many penalties/points Killie have won by cheating, this season. In every game I've watched with them, there's been at least one incident where a player of theirs has gone down affa easily in the box. Surprised that they seem to have escaped a reputation for it, as it usually gets mentioned in highlights, but that's where it seems to end.

Bloody sure we wouldn't be getting such an easy ride if we carried on like that. Remember Pawlett getting crucified by the media and opposition fans for far less.

Saying all that, we've got nobody but ourselves to blame for finishing 4th.

I’d have loved to have seen Aberdeen benefit from a penalty as soft in a ***** game as Kilmarnock were awarded v Hibs last week, or see an opposition player sent off for being fouled early in a game, with the red card not rescinded. I’d have been embarrassed to have accepted a fannies’ penalty as blatant as that conned by hew hun Jones at Dens Park, though.

They won’t be so lucky again. **** them.
    Clarke is gone.
    They’ll be lucky to be top 6 next season.
    They’ve been very well organised by Clarke, but have been very lucky with penalties given that shouldn’t & a lack of injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Clarke is gone.
    They’ll be lucky to be top 6 next season.
    They’ve been very well organised by Clarke, but have been very lucky with penalties given that shouldn’t & a lack of injuries.
    Please make it so

Former Rangers manager Ally McCoist has revealed he would be keen to become Kilmarnock boss should Steve Clarke be appointed Scotland head coach.
    Imagine Clarke got them into Europe and Fat Boy Sally got them relegated

‘mon St Paisley.

Get wired in to the plastic, coat-tail-hinging ersehole pricks and keep them down where they belong.

Other than that, I have no strong feelings on the matter.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 23-05-2019 at 05:09 PM.

F@ck Dundee United

Mon The Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    F@ck Dundee United

Mon The Saints
    That’s the spirit, min.

Too many of our number parroting media pish: “A strong Dundee United would be goo.....”

FAAAAAACK RIGHT OFF.

Head first into those Orange Albanian, driveway laying, peg selling, macaroon bar eating, pigeon racing, plague ridden imposters.

That’s the spirit, min.

Too many of our number parroting media pish: “A strong Dundee United would be goo.....”

FAAAAAACK RIGHT OFF.
    Fit he said, wi' feckin bells on.

**** me, Bobby Madden was dreadful. That lumbering prick Connolly should have been yellowed twice in 90 seconds. And onybody making accusations of happy clapping in here should look at the earnest, uninformed squeaky-voiced fruitloops in their pressed orange scarves masquerading as fitba fans to witness Tayside’s Heerenveen.
    I hope Paisley humiliate them on Sunday.

I hope Paisley humiliate them on Sunday.
    Dinna need to humiliate (would be great though)

1-0 will do

As long as those pikey ballbags stay down and creep closer to extinction

Page 544 of 948 FirstFirst ... 44444494534542543544545546554594644 ... LastLast