Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
There's a saying in football. "You're only as god as your last game"
I take that to mean that you reflect positively when playing well and winning, but take the opportunity to reflect and constructively criticise when not playing well or losing games.

We're just off the back of two good wins. Beating Motherwell, a team we have struggled with (In the Louis Moult games) and the cheeks have also struggled with.
Before that we beat a team (that has in recent years provided a bit of a bogey team for us) by three goals for the third time this year.

So a time to reflect positively (Although I also acknowledge the first half hour against St Johnstone was a very tough watch.)

I'm not going to bear a grudge or harp back to 7 games ago (Celtic) or 13 games ago (SevCo). There's no value in that.
The next opportunity to analyse and critique our performances against the cheeks is in the post split games.
For now, I look forward positively and hope we bring our good form into the Hearts game on Saturday

Stand Free and COME ON YOU REDS!

That wouldn't work, you'd just bemoan the next manager for not running away with the league
You have missed the point completely. It's a cycle, we win a few games then lose against Sevco or celtic and so on. It's not as if it's a one off.

We know we can win against Motherwell, does that mean we just settle for that?

We are the second best team in Scotland. Is this the best we can do? Do you expect Sevco to start finishing 2nd and us slipping up?