+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 590 of 950 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 9494

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Are the black with red topped socks wearing Cowdenbeath a wee team too
    No. I just hate Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    No. I just hate Hearts.
    Both mini hun f@cks

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Don't have one but Morton are my "wee" team for sentimental reasons.

This must be weegie stuff is it?

Makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Considering Mrs J is and will be sunbathing accordingly, it was and will indeed be a one ball, however, I caught up with a “solo” at the 4th and my next round was spent with a nice couple from Groningen.......that asides, a few of my “made ups” are travelling to see Suntie the morn and some others are heading to N.I........as if that is in anyway important, well, to some trollers on here it appears to be.

SF
    ^^^^ The wine is kicking in folks, it’s full steam ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Good post.
    Indeed, an excellent post !!and yet another insult for the keep net!! the irony ??........meanwhile, in the real world I’m just away to have a beer or three with some “made up” Portuguese chums whose apartment is home for the next few days.......golf tomz and gambling on The Open later to hopefully pay for a’thing......the once michty have taken care of Thursday obviously.

SF

Indeed, an excellent post !!and yet another insult for the keep net!! the irony ??........meanwhile, in the real world I’m just away to have a beer or three with some “made up” Portuguese chums whose apartment is home for the next few days.......golf tomz and gambling on The Open later to hopefully pay for a’thing......the once michty have taken care of Thursday obviously.

SF
    JJ:- "Morning. Mind if I join you? Usually I have loads of pals to play with, but not today. Let's see if we can lose a few penfolds together eh? Portuguese I see? Love the place, fantastic for a beer or three hahahaha. Mind if I pop over to stay with you chaps around when the Open is on? Course you do, my friends say I'm a hoot. My turn to put I believe."

2 Bewildered Portuguese chaps:- "..."

JJ and the Portuguese couple...

SF
    Not sure what the insult was? We were both pointing out your use of archaic racist language and by your admissions, your continuous use of said language.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    So what have you got so far? Links to Morton, racist, now lives up North. Claims to know JackJarvis although it doesn't appear that JackJarvis knows him and unhealthy interest in pre-match rituals of visiting fans.

What about Masons theory? Take him in as a witness, see what he knows.

Page 590 of 950 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640690 ... LastLast