+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 390 of 949 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490890 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Although we've had a slow start you'd still have to say we'd be favourites for at least 3rd in the league considering Mcinnes has consistently proven his ability to go on long winning runs and putting points on the board throughout the season.
    On the basis of what you’ve seen this season, & with the squad assembled this season (forget the past) on what basis do you think “we’d be favourites FOR AT LEAST 3rd”?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Got to agree.
    Lack of goals will kill us.
    A good few more draws this year I think.
    Is it 5 goals in 6 league games?
    Yes I agree too. I am pretty happy with the way our defence is looking but the players that left in the Summer scored comfortably more than half our goals last season. We play 15 league games and up to 3 cup games before the January window and unless Wilson scores around 10-12 goals in that time then we will be in real trouble as difficult to see where many other goals are coming from

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    On the basis of what you’ve seen this season, & with the squad assembled this season (forget the past) on what basis do you think “we’d be favourites FOR AT LEAST 3rd”?
    I think DM will just revert to his old method of grinding out 1 nils. Unable to finish off a team and play nice football.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Unfortunately i am worried the phoenix c@nts may just do it

Hearts winna last and somethings nae right and celtic

Appparently the coloured players sided with Dembelle and now Boyata over their moves and there is a division amongst the players which is obvious as they all sit together at Lennoxtown.
    The Current Buns have a real chance this season as they all seem to be busting a gut for Gerrard, Sellic may spend some money in January but the players have to be available and willing to come to Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    Appparently the coloured players sided with Dembelle and now Boyata over their moves and there is a division amongst the players which is obvious as they all sit together at Lennoxtown.
    The Current Buns have a real chance this season as they all seem to be busting a gut for Gerrard, Sellic may spend some money in January but the players have to be available and willing to come to Scotland.
    Not just benefit of hindsight, I've consistently said Rodgers has all the hallmarks of a fair-weather manager. The type who will squeeze every last drop of juice out of a team when things are going well and becomes bitter, divisive and clueless when they are not. Look at his Liverpool career and cf other roller coaster managers like Ally McLeod and Mark McGhee.

I believe that even a good manager can only add a few percentage points to the predicted performance of a team based on a club's resources, but a bad one can cause deep temporary damage.

I also wonder if the Tim board are ahead of the curve in recognising Rodgers limitations hence the reluctance to back him in the window.

I feel ambivalent about all this. Much as I enjoy watching the Tims struggle, anything that encourages a Hun revival is bad news for AFC. Sevco have done some stuff right under Gerard but they've also had a pretty solid run of luck and Celtic struggling is playing right into their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    Not just benefit of hindsight, I've consistently said Rodgers has all the hallmarks of a fair-weather manager. The type who will squeeze every last drop of juice out of a team when things are going well and becomes bitter, divisive and clueless when they are not. Look at his Liverpool career and cf other roller coaster managers like Ally McLeod and Mark McGhee.

I believe that even a good manager can only add a few percentage points to the predicted performance of a team based on a club's resources, but a bad one can cause deep temporary damage.

I also wonder if the Tim board are ahead of the curve in recognising Rodgers limitations hence the reluctance to back him in the window.

I feel ambivalent about all this. Much as I enjoy watching the Tims struggle, anything that encourages a Hun revival is bad news for AFC. Sevco have done some stuff right under Gerard but they've also had a pretty solid run of luck and Celtic struggling is playing right into their hands.
    We should be revelling in their current "demise" but instead it does seem to be about it all leaving the door open for Sevco to win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I agree, we are consistent and I expect we will go on a run at some point. We just can't make that push we need to be ambitious. Far too many excuses are made to cover it up.
    Charity bet gents. 3rd is not s ghoster.

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    Kris Boyd has said exactly that in the Record. I won’t link it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Kris Boyd has said exactly that in the Record. I won’t link it
    Bad rift to have. Happens at my work. Not all to be fair but a lot don't like the pesky whites. Its happened in other places I have worked too.That wont be fixed

Unfortunately. Anything that rocks celtic makes me think sevco will win the league even more now. The signs were there last season that cracks were appearing at Parkhead

Pigs up 1-0

Page 390 of 949 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490890 ... LastLast