+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 106 of 949 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Still gonna say he got it

Game one of two in Oslo today(also derby one of two)

Frigg FK v IF Ready

Started of with a f@ck up. Frigg usually play at the Frogner Stadium but when i turned up it was set up for handegg. The gate was open so i walked in and asked the dude on the pitch. Turns oot Frigg had been kicked oot today for the Valerenga handegg team. So a quick look on soccerway it turned out they were playing at their home ground/headquarters 20 mins walk away. So off i popped.

Got to Torteberg Kunstress an hour before. Spoke to a dude who was having a kick about with his loon. Told him about the reason i was there and asked if i could get a scarf. More on that after. I then nipped for a couple of pints down the road.

Game kicked off in glorious sunshine. Thats all that was good about the first half. Poor standard and a poor 3G surface. The bounce was horrific. The most entertainment was me acting as ball boy.

Half time came and i got a tap on the shoulder from the chairman. He said "i hear you are from Aberdeen, here is a gift from Frigg Oslo we appreciate your attendance" and handed me a scarf. Good man. Even better man is Thomas i spoke to pre game as he must have organised it when i was away wetting my whistle.

Second half was much the same. Dire viewing and to whip out a cliche. First goal was to be the winner and so it turned out. Frigg winning it in the 85th minute. The goal turning an utterly sh@te game into a sh@te game

What did i expect, it was 3rd division Norweigan fitba.

I did keep up my unblemished scarf from every ground outwith Scotland collection though. So not all bad

Unfortunate colour of scarf

Game two and derby two of the day.

After the Frigg game i decided to walk to the Ulleval. 45 mins minus the whistle wetting stops. Weather was f@cking immense.

Before i talk about fitba ill mention the experience

Outside the grun

Fan Zone, check
    Outside Bar, check
    Kids club(with wee pitch for 3-a-side) check
    Eateries, check,
    Competions(ball through the hole sh@t) check
    Inside fan bar/pizzaria, check
    Merch stall, check
    Another merch stall, check

Inside the grun

Flares, check
    Gigantic surfer flags, check
    90 mins home fans noise, check
    90 mins away fans noise, check
    Ronny Deila, f@ck off

The experience puts our game to f@cking shame

Anyway after getting the train fae the airport to Oslo Central on friday i realised this is a richt derby. 9 mins between Lillestrom and Oslo. Rhis was further backed up by the Bohemen Sportspub last night where i was wearing my Dons shirt and was told "all football fans welcome except Rosenborg and Lillestrom."

The game was decent. Lillestrom took the lead on 30 and their fans went f@cking berzerk. Falling over seats etc. I was two meteres away from them. Great to watch. Valerenga took it as a wake up call and turned up the heat and to be fair to Ronny the assfister played to their strengths. Their left back and left winger were immense. Evertime the ball was on their side they looked like scoring. They banged in three superbly worked goals all from the left and were deserved winners. Really enjoyable game. Glad i did it. Ronny doesnt do the road now.

I thought their left back was awesome and thought hed be usefull in Red. Turns out hes being sold to Djuragrdens in Sweden. Surely we should have scouts up here. If Djurgardens can afford a classy player like him, we can.

After the game i jumped on the train and was told "f@ck the ticket sh@t" so i bumped it. Headed back to the Bohemen Sportspub and didnt put my hand in my pocket as i was greeted with "hey Mr Aberdeen" Nice

Oslo is also a fantastic city with great people

That was so predictable, Germany under21s beating England on penalties.

Spain on now. Classy outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Still gonna say he got it
    Definite pen for me.
    Yes he slightly played the ball but he lunged in with no control.
    He also came through the back of the player.

Decent game Spain v Italy u21s. 2-1 at 65 mins. Red card for Italy,Spains second was a screamer

Good to see the video ref has come under scrutiny again tonight in the Chile v Portugal

Stonewall penalty for Chile, ref doesn't give it and the two video ref viewing guys didn't recommend that the referee has a look. It was f@cking blatantly a pen. It really wasn't hard to see. Why the ref wasn't radioed is beyond me

Chile beat Portugal on pens and make the final.

Nae often you see a 3-0 win after 6 pens. Portugal were awful fae 12 yards.

Oh and get it up you Alves ye hun f@ck

A crap game and an even crappier penalty shoot out

Page 106 of 949 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206606 ... LastLast