+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 395 of 949 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495895 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Thing with Holt though, is he’d have to serve his apprenticeship before being able to handle a massive club like Aberdeen. The expectation levels are huge. Would he cope with the pressure of having to finish top 6 & get to Hampden from time to time?
    He's certainly made a very good start there. The thing is that my eyes are already bleeding from watching Aberdeen this season, not sure Livi's style of play is any different. I realise this is still very much David Hopkin's style of play so it will be interesting to see if Holt continues with what is currently working or if they become any better to watch once he puts his stamp on the team

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We got beat by being meek against Celtic in the second half yesterday and I fully expect us to have a similar approach to the huns match at Hampden in the league cup semi. We will not do anything with our clubs negative approach. Don’t for the life of me see where the positivity will come from as our manager and chairman have no ability or desire to change us. One of them wanted a stronger huns team and the other had to take a few days off to consider an approach from them.
    Both of them are holding our club back from being genuinely competitive.
    I said on here in the Summer (and was shot down in flames) that we just needed to strengthen enough to get us another 5-6 points more than last season and we have a genuine chance of winning the league if celtic had a down season. Sadly this looks like their down season and we are nowhere close to having a squad that can take advantage. It's pure and simple negligence from the Board and Milne in particular

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I said on here in the Summer (and was shot down in flames) that we just needed to strengthen enough to get us another 5-6 points more than last season and we have a genuine chance of winning the league if celtic had a down season. Sadly this looks like their down season and we are nowhere close to having a squad that can take advantage. It's pure and simple negligence from the Board and Milne in particular
    I totally agreed with this as well. We knew we were losing McLean and Christie however with the emergence of McKenna and Devlin returning, we needed to add considerably and have Milne actually take a chance with some serious spending. Celtic did nothing in the window and Gerrard is an unknown quantity.

Instead we decided to offload our best striker and have just became like the likes of St Johnstone where we will grind and grind but we don't have the quality to win the league.

Very disappointing as we were established in second, and instead of pushing on we as a club have been happy to take the step back.

You just don't understand do you?

We have to take a step back to try and make room for the successful Rangers that we all need and want.

Milne is only interested in his clunt hole of a new stadium...our manager is a sevco sh!te bag.

Until these two clunts piss off, taking that clown Craig Brown with them, nothing will change.

From the top (Milne) there is no ambition to threaten or challenge the bigot brothers...

I got laughed at many times last deason for sating we missed an opportunity as the pigs were off the boil. I always got told "the can step up a gear". I dont think they could. 7 draws and a defeat at the pig sty. Thats not lile them at all. Someone needed to have the balls to take it to the pigs and nobody stepped up. Now we have seriously regressed wben a genuine opportunity seems to be opening up

This season i think Hearts are genuine contenders. I really dont like them but the league has only been once out Glasgow in my life and im 34. Its about time that changed. It certainly wont be us so f@ck it if they do it ill take doth my tourie to them

Fits yir thoughts on this fat boydy? Animals the fkn lot of yiz.....

Name:  2AEAD53B-95B0-420F-A6F4-E31ED9F657B8.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  12.4 KB

He's certainly made a very good start there. The thing is that my eyes are already bleeding from watching Aberdeen this season, not sure Livi's style of play is any different. I realise this is still very much David Hopkin's style of play so it will be interesting to see if Holt continues with what is currently working or if they become any better to watch once he puts his stamp on the team
    I might be wrong here but is their recent success not more down to the coach David Martindale (who I had never heard of) rather than Hopkin or Holt?

From what I heard it was him that wasn’t happy with Miller so that’s why he was moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Fits yir thoughts on this fat boydy? Animals the fkn lot of yiz.....

Name:  2AEAD53B-95B0-420F-A6F4-E31ED9F657B8.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  12.4 KB
    The timing of that makes that manatee f@ck look bloody stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I got laughed at many times last deason for sating we missed an opportunity as the pigs were off the boil. I always got told "the can step up a gear". I dont think they could. 7 draws and a defeat at the pig sty. Thats not lile them at all. Someone needed to have the balls to take it to the pigs and nobody stepped up. Now we have seriously regressed wben a genuine opportunity seems to be opening up

This season i think Hearts are genuine contenders. I really dont like them but the league has only been once out Glasgow in my life and im 34. Its about time that changed. It certainly wont be us so f@ck it if they do it ill take doth my tourie to them
    I'm probably one of those that thought that Celtic could step it up last season (as they did in pretty much every important game). However they are weaker this year as they have not replaced Dembele and Armstrong, two major misses for them, so there is a real chance if someone can get over 80 points. I'm not yet sold on Hearts though but might change that view if they get a result next weekend at Iprix as whilst sevco look sh1te away from home, they look as though they will be pretty good at home. I think your tourie might yet be safe!!

Page 395 of 949 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495895 ... LastLast