+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 328 of 948 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428828 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 9475

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Any news on the boy? Horrible stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    On afc chat there making jokes up about the incident with brown!! They really are a horrible bunch of c•nts on there
    With a combined IQ of about 25 over there, I wouldn’t worry yourself too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    On afc chat there making jokes up about the incident with brown!! They really are a horrible bunch of c•nts on there
    What a bunch of cretins that lot are.

[QUOTE=EintrachtFrankfurt;38946086]What a bunch of cretins that lot are. [/QUOTE

Some of them seem mental tae

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    With a combined IQ of about 25 over there, I wouldn’t worry yourself too much.

On the game at Cove, I was looking for a good showing but was pretty worried after watching the game.
    I would say that Forrester, Lewis Ferguson, Shinnie (as always) and Scott Wright (early on) got pass marks, the rest poor at best I thought.
    Considine was skinned so many times, scary what professional players will do to him at left back. GMS was pushed off the ball at every attempt. May offered nothing up front.

Really not looking forward to the start of the season with what was on show today

There are a couple who are certifiable . Dad and super hanz spring to mind .

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    On the game at Cove, I was looking for a good showing but was pretty worried after watching the game.
    I would say that Forrester, Lewis Ferguson, Shinnie (as always) and Scott Wright (early on) got pass marks, the rest poor at best I thought.
    Considine was skinned so many times, scary what professional players will do to him at left back. GMS was pushed off the ball at every attempt. May offered nothing up front.

Really not looking forward to the start of the season with what was on show today
    GMS was absolutley anoymous. May aswell.

Considine was terrible and that assault summed up his game. Aaron Lennon awaits

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    GMS was absolutley anoymous. May aswell.

Considine was terrible and that assault summed up his game. Aaron Lennon awaits
    I just really can't believe that McInnes can't see what everyone else does with regards to Considine. Mind blowing.

We really need to have a mental busy week signing players ahead of the UEFA deadline on Thursday and the West Brom game to give them a run out.

I see Aberdeen games are now in the "Diddy Games" thread of the Aberdeen forum.

Statement from Cove saying that Jordan Brown's been scanned and given the all clear. He's to be released from hospital and monitored over the next 48 hours. Good news there, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    I see Aberdeen games are now in the "Diddy Games" thread of the Aberdeen forum.

Statement from Cove saying that Jordan Brown's been scanned and given the all clear. He's to be released from hospital and monitored over the next 48 hours. Good news there, at least.
    Probably my fault for putting the game here. Apologies.
    It was a diddy friendly though and ended early, so in my eyes, very diddy.

Anyway, glad Brown looks to be ok and hope that he makes a full recovery.

Page 328 of 948 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428828 ... LastLast