+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 210 of 946 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 9457

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I remember in the drunken pele days we got 2 players sent off against Fearts at Pittodrie,Steve Tosh and Zrdillic I recall.Not sure if we have had more than 2 players sent off in a match.
    One of my “favourite” red cards for one of our players was Theo Snelders at Easter Road.
    He got his red for conceding a penalty, got hold of the ball & horsed it out the ground, before marching off.
    I’m sure Brian Irvine saved the penalty.
    I could be wrong but I think we held on for a draw or win.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    One of my “favourite” red cards for one of our players was Theo Snelders at Easter Road.
    He got his red for conceding a penalty, got hold of the ball & horsed it out the ground, before marching off.
    I’m sure Brian Irvine saved the penalty.
    I could be wrong but I think we held on for a draw or win.
    Did he no punch a Hibs player?

Think I mind right that Bett blootered a penalty kick over the bar too.

Quote Originally Posted by Spielführer_1903 View Post
    Did he no punch a Hibs player?

Think I mind right that Bett blootered a penalty kick over the bar too.
    Punched Keith Wright. A magic moment in the history of AFC

Think that d1ck Micky Weir scored a late winner & I got held at knife point by some Hibs fans after. Eventful day out that one

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Danny Lennon would point out that actually Danny Lennon got the winner that day.
    Christ, no wonder I’ve blanked that out. Well done to Danny Lennon for scoring a goal Danny Lennon can be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Punched Keith Wright. A magic moment in the history of AFC

Think that d1ck Micky Weir scored a late winner & I got held at knife point by some Hibs fans after. Eventful day out that one
    I commented on it the other week.

The next game at easter road the horses were out due to the fighting and my grandfaither got mowed down by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I commented on it the other week.

The next game at easter road the horses were out due to the fighting and my grandfaither got mowed down by them.
    Never liked Easter Rd, always thought it was the dodgiest ground to get in and out of.

Never liked Easter Rd, always thought it was the dodgiest ground to get in and out of.
    Brockville wasn't the best either. I used to think all football was like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Brockville wasn't the best either. I used to think all football was like that.
    Broomfield as well. You’ve got to wonder why so many clubs hate the Aberdeen away support

Crossing that narrow bridge was always fun.

That f u c k ing wee bridge was a nightmare on tasty days.
    Mind, always liked an away day at Easter Slope.

Page 210 of 946 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310710 ... LastLast