+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 164 of 948 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Some turnaround Well have had since Robinson took over. They look a decent team, industrial and tough but have a few guys who can play a bit of football as well.

Quite happy for their fans as well, they have a lot of young supporters who could easily support one of the gruesome twosome. They've put up with the likes of McGoo and thon chunt who liked to wave for the past few years so good to see them being rewarded. Would be some achievement if they could beat Us, Sevco and then Celtic to win the cup.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Outside Celtic, he’s the best striker in the SPFL by far.

Real shame we didn’t get him in the summer as that ship has well & truly sailed.

Fair play to Motherwell for hanging on to him.

He’s more than paid back the fee we would’ve paid with the goals that have got them to a cup final.

I expect he’ll be off to Championship in January for a tidy sum to a Sheffield Utd or the likes.

And before I go, get yourself to f*ck you Hun b@stards, and BT, you can ram your “Old Firm” advert right up ye.

And good to see Steven McLean is still a spineless c**t of a ref.
    How that big haddie Bowman stayed on as well as Albee is unbelievable.
    An appalling referee.
    “Albee”
    Feck, predictive text.
    Meant Alves

Typical Scottish semi final.

Rankgers (new incarnation) player jumps into opposition player. Both fall on ground.

Rankgers (new incarnation) kicks opposition player on ground.

Both get up.

Different Rankgers (new incarnation) player throws opposition player to the ground. Two Rankgers (new incarnation) players to be sent off and miss next game.

Ref chooses to book an opposition player.

Worst Hampden decision by a Mason since the McMoist penalty decision.

Absolutely disgusting. Yes I'm raging and I have no love for well.

I had hoped, years ago, that television would reduce bias towards the scum (old incarnation). Experience has shown it has only gotten worse and even more so for the new incarnation.

The game is a corrupt bogey. So close to saying that it doesn't deserve my money on behalf of me and son.

Really upset by the cheating.

Watching the Partick v Dundee game. Absolutely mental how they managed to lose that

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post

Rankgers (new incarnation) player jumps into opposition player. Both fall on ground.

Both get up.

Different Rankgers (new incarnation) player throws opposition player to the ground. Two Rankgers (new incarnation) players to be sent off and miss next game.

I had hoped, years ago, that television would reduce bias towards the scum (old incarnation). Experience has shown it has only gotten worse and even more so for the new incarnation.

The game is a corrupt bogey. So close to saying that it doesn't deserve my money on behalf of me and son.

Totally agree... It will not see a penny of my money until it cleans itself up. Looks like I have saved a lot of money....

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post

Both get up.

Not to defend the huns, but you omit the infringements by Motherwell.
    As I said on the league cup semi thread
    Guys,
    I'm going to take a different mindset and defend the ref, just a little.
    Now I do usually berate him, but reflecting on his performance, it's quite possible that: -

He should have sent off Bowman, but opted not to because he did not see it or did not realise the severity.
    He should also have sent off Alves, for his kick out.
    He should also have sent off Moult for retaliation.
    He could also have sent off the other hun for pushing Moult over.

So in all, he's cancelled out the Bowman sending off with the Alves one
    And tried to diffuse the matter by booking Moult and the other hun.

What value would it have given sending all 4 off?
    Motherwell would have been without Moult and Bowman for the final against Celtic, whilst SevCo would miss Alves and the other hun (if they are still there) in next seasons last 16)

Arguably, the officiating was slightly in Motherwells favour because of the final up coming and the timing of the incidents.

I repeat, I do usually berate McLean for his performances and this was not really any better, but in hindsight, in terms of fairness, he was pretty level in my opinion over these incidents

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Thats a fantastic effort

Definitely one for A Question Of Sport

Cracker fae the uber ginge in Edinburgh

Hibs up 1-0 after 2 mins

Holy fek! Jacks been sent aff again

Page 164 of 948 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264664 ... LastLast