+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 282 of 949 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382782 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

We’ll still line up defensive against them

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    with sevco lying down to their big team to gift them the league goal difference becoming interesting
    Funny isnt it how Sevco always try harder against us than they do against their big brothers from Celtic Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’ll still line up defensive against them
    yup, good old game management, works every time... oh wait

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............we BETTER and I WE BETTER go at them in our match.

DM you better be watching this and not thinking of doing anything else apart from sending an attacking line up out against the NEW CLUB

GD down to 7, could do with a couple more

Quote Originally Posted by Redmadders96 View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............we BETTER and I WE BETTER go at them in our match.

DM you better be watching this and not thinking of doing anything else apart from sending an attacking line up out against the NEW CLUB
    He better cos the huns offer nothing, go for the throat of the scum Derek and no more fannying around like in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmadders96 View Post

It’s not JUST the line up.
    It’s also the mindset, the tactics.
    Be aggressive, from the very start, & do not let up.
    Anything else, given the previous pathetic performances, would be totally unacceptable.
    They might have the new manager “bounce” if Gerrard is stupid enough to take their offer.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    It’s not JUST the line up.
    It’s also the mindset, the tactics.
    Be aggressive, from the very start, & do not let up.
    Anything else, given the previous pathetic performances, would be totally unacceptable.
    They might have the new manager “bounce” if Gerrard is stupid enough to take their offer.
    DM please go for the throat..........lets put this to bed asap by no feckin around with squad rotation.If he wants to be know as a good manager we have to start beating the Glasgow teams..........Starting with the new team.Now.......is the Stevie G thing just to deflect from todays build up??? Would he be stupid enough??? Yeah probably as hes a scouser

oh well I was 1 away from 6

I'm actually disappointed it wasn't 6 or 7, or better still 9. I mean at 5-0 with 40 mins to go FFS. Useless tim caants!

Page 282 of 949 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382782 ... LastLast