+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 465 of 949 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

You couldnae make that up Jones scores the winner again his future employees

I can't believe Sevco didn't get their penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Fair play to the boy. Still a hun f@ck mind you)

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Might need to see their reaction on their forums

Hibs and Hearts' seasons going down the sh*tter. Remind me which players they signed in the summer would have improved our team?

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Hibs and Hearts' seasons going down the sh*tter. Remind me which players they signed in the summer would have improved our team?
    Not forgetting Lennon being a much better manager than Mcinnes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Not forgetting Lennon being a much better manager than Mcinnes.
    Don’t be silly, you will not get on the half empty minibus with that nonsense, it does not sit well with their objectivity!!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Don’t be silly, you will not get on the half empty minibus with that nonsense, it does not sit well with their objectivity!!

SF
    Fair enough I said I would prefer Lennon instead of McInnes. I could be wrong (it has happened once before) but I could be right as when we set up and attack teams we are much better for it. Clarke is who most of us really want anyway
    I cannot remember any of you happy clappers coming out after the Stenhousemuir match shouting about how great McInnes was but each to their own. A win over the worst Hamilton team in this league has reinvigorated you lot and for me personally it is good to see a few of you come out of the woodwork again as I was concerned about your state of mind after Saturday’s debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Fair enough I said I would prefer Lennon instead of McInnes. I could be wrong (it has happened once before) but I could be right as when we set up and attack teams we are much better for it. Clarke is who most of us really want anyway
    I cannot remember any of you happy clappers coming out after the Stenhousemuir match shouting about how great McInnes was but each to their own. A win over the worst Hamilton team in this league has reinvigorated you lot and for me personally it is good to see a few of you come out of the woodwork again as I was concerned about your state of mind after Saturday’s debacle.
    I cannot see anyone shouting the odds about our coach, coming out of the woodwork......are you for real?.....it is a banter forum......I could not attend the Stenny game due to fitba, however I will be there next week and if you think a draw versus them at home affects my state of mind......well, what can one say!!

SF

Page 465 of 949 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565 ... LastLast