+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 631 of 948 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641681731 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Good in "Eight men out" and "High Fidelity".
    Loved High Fidelity. They played a Beta band tune in the record store, first time I’d heard them. I’ve loved them and Steve Masons music every since.

Dry the Rain is a great tune

Apart from Assessment, the Beta Band were pish. So is Steve Mason's solo stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Take off your blinkers min,the huns will hammer us in Glesga as you put it,they are miles ahead off us and are miles better than they were last season,they want to teach us a lesson and i fear humiliation im afraid,as has been said before they will be at least 30pts ahead off us come the end of the season,we are not very good and thats being polite
    Pretty much this. On current form we're going to get a pasting. I can see us getting a man sent off, conceding a penalty, going 2-0 down before half time and absolutely falling apart because there's zero leadership in the current team, zero passion, and zero clue as to how to score goals against anything resembling a semi-decent defence.

Post match... "We knew how hard it was going to be coming down here with a big, hostile crowd, against a great side who have much more money to spend than us and a bigger squad to pick from than us. We were forced to make changes because half our squad are injured again because I keep signing injury prone crocks. Logan's sending off was terrible refereeing. The pitch was too good today, we couldn't get enough height on our punts to big Sam. But we were pleased with our work, we looked more like ourselves in the second half, and we asked the question of the opposition that one time we got over the half way line and the ball hit off big Sam's shin and went out for a throw in. We're still hoping we can get 3rd which has been our dream since the start of the season. James Wilson got another 3 minutes under his belt today at the end of the game which was another positive for us, and we were pleased with how Stevie May contributed on his return after being out most of the season. Hopefully we'll get him and Main playing in the wide areas with Sam through the middle in the next match."

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Apart from Assessment, the Beta Band were pish. So is Steve Mason's solo stuff.
    Each to their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Pretty much this. On current form we're going to get a pasting. I can see us getting a man sent off, conceding a penalty, going 2-0 down before half time and absolutely falling apart because there's zero leadership in the current team, zero passion, and zero clue as to how to score goals against anything resembling a semi-decent defence.

Post match... "We knew how hard it was going to be coming down here with a big, hostile crowd, against a great side who have much more money to spend than us and a bigger squad to pick from than us. We were forced to make changes because half our squad are injured again because I keep signing injury prone crocks. Logan's sending off was terrible refereeing. The pitch was too good today, we couldn't get enough height on our punts to big Sam. But we were pleased with our work, we looked more like ourselves in the second half, and we asked the question of the opposition that one time we got over the half way line and the ball hit off big Sam's shin and went out for a throw in. We're still hoping we can get 3rd which has been our dream since the start of the season. James Wilson got another 3 minutes under his belt today at the end of the game which was another positive for us, and we were pleased with how Stevie May contributed on his return after being out most of the season. Hopefully we'll get him and Main playing in the wide areas with Sam through the middle in the next match."
    DC pal
    That post match is spot on, fkn scary stuff but pretty much will be spot on

Just watching sportscene just now.

Good to see St Mirren should have had a pen v sevco and didn't get it. The defender clearly slips and impedes the striker because he tripped himself up and fell in front of the striker

You cold argue the St Mirren players hand was on his shoulder but it was nt pulling or pushing. Pen in my eyes
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 26-08-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Just watching sportscene just now.

Good to see St Mirren should have had a pen v sevco and didn't get it. The defender clearly slips and impedes the striker because he tripped himself up and fell in front of the striker

You cold argue the St Mirren players hand was on his shoulder but it was nt pulling or pushing. Pen in my eyes
    Those hun reptiles dont needy help this season from officials, yet they will get many more decisions going for them than we will.

Hence why I'm.through, done, toast,

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Those hun reptiles dont needy help this season from officials, yet they will get many more decisions going for them than we will.

Get yourself to the "lesser" leagues min. Goals galore. Ive had 31 goals in 8 games this season so far
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 26-08-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post

Not this again. Do you realise how many rangers players were sent off last season?

Page 631 of 948 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641681731 ... LastLast