+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 574 of 949 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576584624674 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    There appears to be some sort of statement there, possibly a question, but I suspect it’s just ill-informed pish. Go away.
    "Go away"?? There's plenty left this board in the last few years so you would think posters would more welcoming...

I was on a fishing trip as you were dismissive about Scotland; although, your maroon favourites did ship 10 goals at Pittodrie to thou Oldco that shall not be named which did perturb me when I heard "the final score from Pittodrie was 10-1 to Oldco"

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    "Go away"?? There's plenty left this board in the last few years so you would think posters would more welcoming...

I was on a fishing trip as you were dismissive about Scotland; although, your maroon favourites did ship 10 goals at Pittodrie to thou Oldco that shall not be named which did perturb me when I heard "the final score from Pittodrie was 10-1 to Oldco"
    Let the young loon be min, his local team have been and unfortunately going by what I’ve been told, will not up there challenging again, regardless (ffs)quite a few of my my made up chums have played for the club that is one of the most hospitable and welcoming in the HL.....sadly, those days like everything else are not what they were, regardless(ffs.......again!) anyway, last night, much like recent other night’s performances by the whistlers/assistants/VAR have left many speaking about those and not the players that have qualified throughout a campaign to get there ?

Dunipace 0-1 Edinburgh United

Yaaaas rando-ball is back

Unreal. Dunipace strolled this game and lost. Squandered at least ten good chances. The deliveries into the box were superb at times too. Even Stevie May could have bagged fif****. They could have and should have had double figures. Quite absurd they lost. United had one shot on target and scored, it was a quality chip. Cracking goal

Clearly an early pre season game, but a day oot in the sun and a hike up the Wallace Monument. Good day

First of my list for the season ticked off

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Dunipace 0-1 Edinburgh United

Yaaaas rando-ball is back

Unreal. Dunipace strolled this game and lost. Squandered at least ten good chances. The deliveries into the box were superb at times too. Even Stevie May could have bagged fif****. They could have and should have had double figures. Quite absurd they lost. United had one shot on target and scored, it was a quality chip. Cracking goal

Clearly an early pre season game, but a day oot in the sun and a hike up the Wallace Monument. Good day

First of my list for the season ticked off
    Guy I knew worked in the first down in dunipace and someone sh@t in one of the urinals. He had to break it down with a stick and kettle.

Dom Sullivan runs the Railway Hotel in nearby Denny.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Guy I knew worked in the first down in dunipace and someone sh@t in one of the urinals. He had to break it down with a stick and kettle.

Dom Sullivan runs the Railway Hotel in nearby Denny.
    Dunipace play in Denny and not Dunipace(Like Grimsby and Cleethorpes, also black and white stripes) I drove past both the Railway Inn and The First Down as they are both on the main road en route to Westfield Park

Should have dooked in the urinal

Good to see the Huns have to wait until next week to see who they will be playing in the first round.

First leg of Preliminary Round finished FC Prishtina 1 - 1 St Joseph's.

(That's not the school on Queen's Road, we used to put double figures past them in the early 80s).

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Good to see the Huns have to wait until next week to see who they will be playing in the first round.

First leg of Preliminary Round finished FC Prishtina 1 - 1 St Joseph's.

(That's not the school on Queen's Road, we used to put double figures past them in the early 80s).
    Yup always loved to play against St Joseph in the primary 5/6 league back in the 80's. That was when we played full size pitches and full size goals. I must have looked tiny as the goal keeper.

Name:  _20190629_220323.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  93.1 KB
    Blyth Spartans 3-1 Stranraer

Bit of a shock result. Blyth only had three signed players a month ago. The had a heap of trialists today.

Croft Park is pretty tidy. Better than alot of league grounds in Scotland. Alot better than i expected

Game played in a decent spirit. With there being no pulling out of challenges at all. Some robust tackles going in. Weird game though. Stranraer looked alot fitter all through the first half and coasted. 1-0 up through the keeper dropping a cross, should have been 2-0 via a mirror image of the first but Jnr and me were treated to maybe the worst we will see this season. Tap in but the world cup finiash was tried and hammered over the bar

Second half was the same untill a handfull of the trialists came on. Obviously with a point to prove they changed the game, first goal was a well worked effort. Looked like 1-1 was coming but with a couple of minutes to go another well worked goal which was finished by a very tidy sidefooted volley into the bottom corner. The third was also tidy(possibly the same dude as the second) direct from a freekick when the keeper handled out of the box. Heaps of curl on this ping finding the bottom corner

Really decent for a friendly

Good to see Stranraer committee boys coming out and speaking to the fans who had headed down. Made their way through a heap of them during the second half. Asking about holidays and sh@t. Nice touch

Also to be noted, Blyth has an obesity problem. Everyone is huge

Memories.... St. Joseph's was the opponent for my only hat-trick in an actual match as we won 16-0 when I was in P7 back in 75/76!

Quote Originally Posted by hulldon View Post
    Memories.... St. Joseph's was the opponent for my only hat-trick in an actual match as we won 16-0 when I was in P7 back in 75/76!
    Thinking back on it I got the year wrong. It was 77/78 when I was p5/6. Aye, my memory is going with my age.

Page 574 of 949 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576584624674 ... LastLast