+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 456 of 949 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

best performance I have seen from a Scottish team for many a year against the entitled.

The arrogance from them ****s was too much, Boyata and the Mutant were entertainingly bad.
    Hope McInnes takes some notes although I doubt the players we have are capable of playing with that intensity for 95 minutes.

Happy New Year from a happy clapping, McInnes loving **** who had the audacity to watch the Glasgow game.

I’m another one who doesn’t get the whole don’t watch this game or your hun/Tim. We are near the top of the league and I’m personally interested in how the teams around us are playing. Who gives a **** what anyone else watches ? Each to their own

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I’m another one who doesn’t get the whole don’t watch this game or your hun/Tim. We are near the top of the league and I’m personally interested in how the teams around us are playing. Who gives a **** what anyone else watches ? Each to their own
    some right Zoomers on here, funny thing is most of them dinna go to the games and hate everything aboot the Club.

My Hun mates have been going off like batteries. They sent me clips of Scott Brown being bossed on several occasions. Just in his face at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    DABs lose 2-1 to Alloa

Ooh ooh Alloa

The team nearest where I live beat Dundee Utd. I may go over to Utd mad and taunt them again. See you all in approximately 7 days again when I come back from my ban.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Fair play to the huns. Right in their face. No standing off. Attacking with pace. Just what the home side should do.
    Exactly this ^^ Im no pant pisher or happy clapper but why the **** mcinnes doesnt play the way the h#ns did today when at home is annoying as ****,get in there faces for 90mins...

The reason I don't watch the cheeks derby is because it is usually rubbish. It's just 90 minutes of numpties running around like headless chickens kicking each other. It's only interesting if there is a big fight, and that will be on the news so why bother watching the whole game.

Some hit by the boy Lee for Hertz goal ... or should I not be watching that? ....

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Proper Dandies don't watch 'The Old Firm'. If you did, you are either a hun or a tink. You decide
    Nonsense, we should all be proud to come from the same nation as the two providers of this marvellous festival of all that is good in the game, we should celebrate it.

Personally, tonight at bedtime I will fall to my knees and give thanks that these two wonderful soccer institutions deign to let the likes of us play in their league.

I feel so blessed.

I try to avoid the weegie derbies because of the sycophantic shyte that goes with them. The build up to this game was embarrassing.
    Then we get Steven Thompson (who's normally ok tbf) who couldn't have been more negative and dismissive when asked how he anticipated the edinburgh derby going. Further emphasising the 'only one game that really matters in Scotland' pysh.

Page 456 of 949 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556 ... LastLast