+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 419 of 946 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519919 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 9457

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

The SC Final the following week against Hertz was fantasti; glorious sunshine and signing “are you crying over there”. Stayed overnight in Weegieland that night and had an awful sore head on the Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Van de Velde will be hard to beat as the biggest and funniest choke ever.

Milan in 2005 was partly caused by that **** Gerrard diving for a penalty, which everybody seems to have forgotten about.

Greg Norman was a serial choker so I can't understand why anybody would ever bet on him winning
    Pluto or whatever you are called, you obviously don’t know golf, The Shark had won 2 majors, had been numero uno in the world for f uck knows how many week’s previously in the past and only “choked” his way to 80+ tour wins, the chap invested what he could easily afford to lose, that’s life, VDV, albeit compulsive viewing as it all unfolded, was in retrospect, unlucky, thankfully “Chippy” gained from that as have many junior golfers in the NE.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Pluto or whatever you are called, you obviously don’t know golf, The Shark had won 2 majors, had been numero uno in the world for f uck knows how many week’s previously in the past and only “choked” his way to 80+ tour wins, the chap invested what he could easily afford to lose, that’s life, VDV, albeit compulsive viewing as it all unfolded, was in retrospect, unlucky, thankfully “Chippy” gained from that as have many junior golfers in the NE.

SF
    Norman was a choker and everyone knows it with those stats he should have won more majors. Tour wins mean nothing look at how much lee Westwood has won and he’s great at majors

SF
    I know plenty about golf. It's you who doesn't know golf if you don't know that Norman is one of the biggest chokers in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Norman was a choker and everyone knows it with those stats he should have won more majors. Tour wins mean nothing look at how much lee Westwood has won and he’s great at majors
    ???

Can you explain how the shark won 2 majors, had a great amateur career and only 80+ tour wins is a choker, with your knowledge in golf I dare say Rory/Jordan are in the same boat after what happened in Augusta to them previously, anyway, I wish to f uck I pured it like the shark in his pomp.....more importantly let’s look forward to Hampden.

SF

Remember 1986? Norman led after 3 rounds in all 4 majors but only won one.

In the masters he hit his second shot on 18 into the crowd and made bogey to lose by 1 shot

In the US open he shot a final round 75 to end up 12th

In the PGA he shot a last round of 76 to lose by 2 shots.

The uspga he was 4 ahead with 9 to play but remember he had bob tway breathing down his neck

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Remember 1986? Norman led after 3 rounds in all 4 majors but only won one.

In the masters he hit his second shot on 18 into the crowd and made bogey to lose by 1 shot

In the US open he shot a final round 75 to end up 12th

In the PGA he shot a last round of 76 to lose by 2 shots.
    I don’t play golf but if I did, I wouldn’t mind being as bad as Greg Norman was.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t play golf but if I did, I wouldn’t mind being as bad as Greg Norman was.
    Indeed, the shark won The Open twice, by f uck, he could/should have won more majors, however to call the best player in the world for some time a choker is a disservice to his competitors who beat him in many events, hay hoh, he will, like myself be chilling with a decent Malbec wishing we were as good as those that see someone as a choker.

SF

Indeed, the shark won The Open twice, by f uck, he could/should have won more majors, however to call the best player in the world for some time a choker is a disservice to his competitors who beat him in many events, hay hoh, he will, like myself be chilling with a decent Malbec wishing we were as good as those that see someone as a choker.

SF
    Just remind me when tiger and jack dominated the game how many majors did they win

Page 419 of 946 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519919 ... LastLast