+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 503 of 948 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That song ranks as one of the worst football chants I have ever heard. It’s cringeworthy.
    I still want Scotland to win, I am old fashioned that way. I don’t lose any sleep if they get beat right enough...which is probably a good thing.
    The SFA and their merry band of masons can go & f*ck themselves.
    Ever since the corrupt c***s decided to ignore the cheating of “Rangers” over a decade means I will never give them another penny.

Right ... yesterday's humiliation of our national 'team' reminded me of a wacky idea I had way back in my 'punk and proud' days ... and at this wacky time in the morning, merry as I am, enjoying some lovely home made currant wine, ( **** the sleep pattern, Ah'm daein a ceilidh at Murrayfield efter the egg-chasin game tomorrow, and need tae be awake tae keep me driver awake so we get hame alive on the wye hame at wacky o'clock 24 hours fae noo! ) ... and very nice is this 10 months matured brew

But ... my auld wacky idea might be a crackin 'new fitba rule' which gies guys somethin worth playin for ... dignity!

In short, we combine the fitba rules wi that o' strip polka.

Get booked? remove a sock.
    Caught affside? .. remove a sock
    ... noo obviously ... if yer caught affside twice efter a bookin, then ... aff wi the shorts!

... concede a goal? Whole team removes a sock, or next garment up the chain .... the shirt should be the last garment to go ... after the underpants! ... Should a players shirt have to go, then he has to leave the field of play as if injured, while his upper body and arms are spray painted in the correct colour of the forfeited shirt. ..... one mair infringement? ... then the heid gets shaved ... and if the heid is already shaved?? ... only then is a boot required to be forfeited.... might as well tak baith aff really

Noo ... Ah ken fit yer thinkin . but ... dae ye nae think, had this rule been in place a few years back, we would hae fonder memories o' that McGhee led 9-zilch doin?

.... let me elaborate if it's really necessary.

... 11 naked, red spray painted, bare footed, wilie wagglin baldy cυnts tryin their hardest tae get a consolation goal tae leave the field o' play wi a modicum o' respect ... At least we wid be able tae laugh aboot it ... which, as things stand ... we canna ... but if ... just if ...

I might get more into women’s football

McGinn scored for Northern Ireland last night in their 2-0 win against Estonia.

Took it well,left peg, strikers goal

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    More coaching badges is the answer
    I intensely dislike the word "badges" when used in this context by members of the "football family".

What is wrong with "qualifications"?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I intensely dislike the word "badges" when used in this context by members of the "football family".

What is wrong with "qualifications"?

I see that some book makers have Gordon Strachan as favourite to replace McLeish if he gets sacked.

That would almost be as embarrassing as last nights result.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I see that some book makers have Gordon Strachan as favourite to replace McLeish if he gets sacked.

That would almost be as embarrassing as last nights result.
    Better giving the job to a female coach....they certainly aren’t as bad as our men coaches. Plus the fact it would be more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Better giving the job to a female coach....they certainly aren’t as bad as our men coaches. Plus the fact it would be more entertaining.
    That’s a bit extreme but a foreign coach might not be a bad thing.

You usually get the old argument that Berti Voghts didn’t work but the Largs mob has been tried again and again without any success.

Page 503 of 948 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast