+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 666 of 949 FirstFirst ... 166566616656664665666667668676716766 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Shows you where we are when you’re worried about Livi getting a win! Personally though, phuk Celtic and phuk the Huns. Get it right up them.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    The ultimate slap in the face to Scottish fitba.

If they go on to win the league it will be the final straw for many of those that are currently only just holding on to an interest in our game by the skin of their teeth.

Sad times.
    That would be sad times indeed! To think the season was it jan 2015? The ronnie delia years' we were top and milne sanctions a miserly amount for fkn church when the league was there for the taking 😠

If this season goes how its looking like currently' I'll definitely be holding on by the skin of my teeth. Though I could well be watching games on red tv international at silly o'clock USA time like blowupsheep if all goes well.

Think it helps when your living abroad when the Dons are pish like. I wonder if blowupsheep thinks the same?

The ultimate slap in the face to Scottish fitba.

If they go on to win the league it will be the final straw for many of those that are currently only just holding on to an interest in our game by the skin of their teeth.

Sad times.
    Why would any normal non Rocket_Scientist not rejoice in seeing either the Tims or the Huns lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Why would any normal non Rocket_Scientist not rejoice in seeing either the Tims or the Huns lose?
    I could spin that on its head and ask why we should rejoice if they lose. Particularly if it makes our own league position more precarious.

Funny how a few weeks ago, there was postings slating us coming away with a 2-0 win there, yet Celtic failed to get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Funny how a few weeks ago, there was postings slating us coming away with a 2-0 win there, yet Celtic failed to get anything.
    Totally different circumstances though

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Totally different circumstances though
    How so? I’m listening.
    Looks like Livi’s only league defeat at home this year was against us.

I could spin that on its head and ask why we should rejoice if they lose. Particularly if it makes our own league position more precarious.
    Because any normal, self respecting Don wants to see either side of the Scum lose every week - it’s what we do.

I personally couldn’t give a toss which of them wins the league, makes no difference to my day to day life.

Livvy won’t finish above us in the league. However, Holt is a better manager than DM

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I personally couldn’t give a toss which of them wins the league, makes no difference to my day to day life.
    That statement is at odds with your rather juvenile username.

sevco 2-0 accies

Cheers Milne you utter pr1ck.

Page 666 of 949 FirstFirst ... 166566616656664665666667668676716766 ... LastLast