+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 329 of 949 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429829 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Considine was terrible and that assault summed up his game. Aaron Lennon awaits
    www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/1521303/aberdeen-and-cove-rangers-friendly-abandoned-after-serious-injury-to-jordon-brown/

Cove’s statement included in the report. Note: “Jordon suffered a head injury as a result of an accidental clash of heads with Aberdeen FC player Andrew Considine, in the 50th minute of today’s game.”

Care to explain?
    Last edited by 57vintage; 16-07-2018 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/1521303/aberdeen-and-cove-rangers-friendly-abandoned-after-serious-injury-to-jordon-brown/

Cove’s statement included in the report. Note: “Jordon suffered a head injury as a result of an accidental clash of heads with Aberdeen FC player Andrew Considine, in the 50th minute of today’s game.”

Care to explain?
    Aye i will. I was right in line with it and saw it clear as day

He led with his arm. He didnt jump up to win the ball as he jumped into the player. It was a f@cking clumsy oafish challenge.

They can call it accidental as i suppose Considine is just a lumbering donkey but it was dangerous and not how you go to win headers.

If it was head on head at that speed Considine would have been down injured too which he wasnt as he got up instantly as his forearm took the brunt

He led with his arm. He didnt jump up to win the ball as he jumped into the player. It was a f@cking clumsy oafish challenge.

They can call it accidental as i suppose Considine is just a lumbering donkey but it was dangerous and not how you go to win headers.

If it was head on head at that speed Considine would have been down injured too which he wasnt as he got up instantly as his forearm took the brunt
    What happened to the good old saying “play hard but play fair” ?
    Considine probably taking his frustration out on the lad whilst having a very poor performance.
    If he is getting easily wound up and having a nightmare against the likes of Cove Rangers then it doesn’t help his case much at all when fans are hoping he gets chopped at left back for someone with better quality.

I love to see hard but fair football.

Clumsy stupidity on the other hand

Anyone else think Pacman is a double for Considine?

When I was scrolling through this thread I genuinely thought that was a picture of Consi and his loon in Dundee!

Don't suppose you can play left back Pacman?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFitba View Post
    Anyone else think Pacman is a double for Considine?

When I was scrolling through this thread I genuinely thought that was a picture of Consi and his loon in Dundee!

Don't suppose you can play left back Pacman?

All right foot. Was a centre half in my playing days but that wouldnt be an issue. Square pegs and all that

Im actually probablly fitter now than i was when i was playing.

Derek geez a trial. With Reynolds getting injured yesterday you will need a centre half. You signed Robson at 35 so at 34 im a youngster

All right foot. Was a centre half in my playing days but that wouldnt be an issue. Square pegs and all that

Im actually probablly fitter now than i was when i was playing.

Derek geez a trial. With Reynolds getting injured yesterday you will need a centre half. You signed Robson at 35 so at 34 im a youngster
    You will pass the trial easily, just say.....we need a stronger Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You will pass the trial easily, just say.....we need a stronger Rangers.
    I will make my self a fans favourite by reffering to sevco as "sevco" and "the newest team in Scottish fitba" in my first interview. Then follow it up by saying "I will end Scott Brown"

Ah, I see.

I get you now.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Ah, I see.

I get you now.
    It was a bad een. Trust me.

Story for Pac Jnr in future. His first ever Dons game and it was abandoned

Fair play to Cove who let me lift him over the turnstiles. Well played sevcove

Page 329 of 949 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429829 ... LastLast