+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 486 of 949 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Kris Boyd hit with a coin from the Celtic end. Best fans in the world i thought
    Pretty hard to miss that target to be fair...

Yep - good result for us in reality as it helps our quest for 2 games in the arse end of nowhere in mid July - whoopee!!

Plus Sevco will be spewing which is an added bonus.

Bloody plastic pitches.

Good result for us though.

Things will be better when we move into the debt crushing Masonic Milne Megadrome. Watch us soar into third place.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep - good result for us in reality as it helps our quest for 2 games in the arse end of nowhere in mid July - whoopee!!

Aye I have to say that Europe isn’t something I get excited about.
    Beaten by a team that gets you 500 points in scrabble at the end of July.
    Finishing above the huns is also not going to happen now.
    Effectively 6 behind them.
    3rd at very best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I easily hate those horrible c@nts more than sevco
    That's like debating whether you hate Peter Sutcliffe or Ian Brady more.....nae one worth having.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    That's like debating whether you hate Peter Sutcliffe or Ian Brady more.....nae one worth having.
    Many people think im daft for saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Ian Brady all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Sad to say that’s a good result for us after yesterday’s farcical sh1tfest we were served up by McInnes & the team.
    Celtic aren’t our rivals.
    Spot on.
    I fail to see the point in getting hacked off when timothy win (last minute goal or not) fact is we are not competing for the league title so what's the point in getting hacked off when they win.
    Don't like them, never have done and never will but I have figured it out a long time ago that until such time as things change at high level with the dons (personnel like Milne and McInnes would be a great place to start with changes) then it's going to be much of the same old sh1t different day scenario,

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Hey , thats my holidays youse is talkin aboot !! Some grest times inthe arse end of the world. Had a good few decent results too. Misse dit this yesr when our exotic trip awsy was " bloody Burnley". ....mind you thst was interesting too.

Travel . It boradens the mind. Id never hsve gone to Macedonia or Croatia if it wasnt for the " once michty ". Heck even having s white bicycle thrown at me by a Gronigon hoolie was memorable !! Nevermi nd the flare attack in Bosnia. You just dont get experiences like that st Boghead......oh mmmm, maybe ?

SaCk NeiLtHedoNs tYpiNG FinGeRs

Page 486 of 949 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast