+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 573 of 948 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Why do they have a ref from North Korea? That is bonkers. Should have been at least another 5 minutes of injury time, Argentina could still have won it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Why do they have a ref from North Korea? That is bonkers. Should have been at least another 5 minutes of injury time, Argentina could still have won it.
    Careful now, you’ll have the kiltie hordes descending on you, emptying every wee bit hill and glen, calling you out for treason against the pluckiest, bestest small country with its awesome scenery and its welcoming people and its blah blah ****ing patriotic blah insecurity-based boasting.

Were the Dons playing?

Were Keith playing?

No?

Then as irrelevant to me as a local derby in Andorra.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Then as irrelevant to me as a local derby in Andorra.
    Lusitanos v Santa Coloma is as volatile as Keith v Huntly min

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lusitanos v Santa Coloma is as volatile as Keith v Huntly min
    But, I'd wager, with superior personal hygiene..............

Fa's the lassie with the kinda decorative stocking top tattooed on her thigh?
    Asking for a friend..............

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Were Keith playing?
    Keith nae just a bunch of diet Huns like their maroon cousins in Edinburgh.

Now I know this board is filled with Scotland hate, probably not surprising given Aberdeen's Protestant and therefore Unionist links (I haven't seen the Union Jack standard bearer at Aberdeen games for a while mind you) , but I backed the ladies tonight like I do every game they play.

Yes they capitulated and VAR is absolutely the worse thing ever to happen to football but I thoroughly enjoyed the match. Hardly any diving about feigning injury or niggling fouls, or crying or looking completely aghast when a decision goes against them, or gold earrings worth thousands, or cocky millionaires with faces you'd like to punch. Just good honest fitba...

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Fa's the lassie with the kinda decorative stocking top tattooed on her thigh?
    Asking for a friend..............
    Nicola Docherty, a Hun I think but I could be wrang

4 words.

0.00 on the fυcks-given-ometer.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Keith nae just a bunch of diet Huns like their maroon cousins in Edinburgh
    There appears to be some sort of statement there, possibly a question, but I suspect it’s just ill-informed pish. Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    oLusitanos v Santa Coloma is as volatile as Keith v Huntly min
    There’s little volatility in Keith v Huntly these days, min. The festive season home and away matches held in the space of 7 days used to get towsy on and off the field, but when Peterheid left, and those ****s from Cove and the ****ing Chuffs muscled in, everything changed to accommodate them. Keith ended up playing festive derbies v Rothes (no history of rivalry) and on other occasions, Lossie, purely on some weird geographical basis.

Last season’s game at Crusty Park was about the best 95 minutes I saw anywhere though.

Page 573 of 948 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583623673 ... LastLast