+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 378 of 949 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478878 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

I will say it again, Hearts are the team to beat this season. We are currently 8th....oh Derek McInnes!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will say it again, Hearts are the team to beat this season. We are currently 8th....oh Derek McInnes!
    Maybe we should try to get Levein as our next manager

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Maybe we should try to get Levein as our next manager
    You should have kept that until tommorow evening as you might have had a few up for it.

You should have kept that until tommorow evening as you might have had a few up for it.
    Here’s an interesting fact for you,when we punted Calderwood Willie Miller wanted Craig Levein as our manager but he said no so we went for Mark McGhee instead.

I’m not sure what’s more depressing,wanting Craig Levein and him turning us down or appointing McGhee as our manager.

Here’s an interesting fact for you,when we punted Calderwood Willie Miller wanted Craig Levein as our manager but he said no so we went for Mark McGhee instead.

I’m not sure what’s more depressing,wanting Craig Levein and him turning us down or appointing McGhee as our manager.
    Craig Levein wouldn’t have had Celtic pumping us 9-zip. McGhee was an embarrassment as manager from the very first minute he accepted the job.

Craig Levein wouldn’t have had Celtic pumping us 9-zip. McGhee was an embarrassment as manager from the very first minute he accepted the job.
    That’s because he is more defensive than McInnes and Craig Brown combined.Are you forgetting about the 4-6-0 game?

I thought one of your biggest gripes with McInnes was he is too defensive?

Now you are a fan of Levein,he would be replacing like for like.

You should have stuck with Lennon min

That’s because he is more defensive than McInnes and Craig Brown combined.Are you forgetting about the 4-6-0 game?

I thought one of your biggest gripes with McInnes was he is too defensive?

Now you are a fan of Levein,he would be replacing like for like.

You should have stuck with Lennon min
    Now now, you are getting ahead of yourself here. I never said I wanted Levein as manager.
    In fairness to the normally defensive structure he insists on he is doing it differently this season. Hearts are scoring goals and looking dangerous. McInnes on the other hand is just being dangerous.

Lennon is still my choice for replacing McInnes but Clarke is definitely another I wouldn’t mind.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 14-09-2018 at 10:11 PM.

Now now, you are getting ahead of yourself here. I never said I wanted Levein as manager.
    In fairness to the normally defensive structure he insists on he is doing it differently this season. Hearts are scoring goals and looking dangerous. McInnes on the other hand is just being dangerous.
    Still plenty of time for Hearts to Hibs it.
    They've only played one team of note so far, got a refereeing decision to help them against Killie and still have plenty games to come that they will drop points

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Still plenty of time for Hearts to Hibs it.
    They've only played one team of note so far, got a refereeing decision to help them against Killie and still have plenty games to come that they will drop points
    I hope we do the business against Hearts whenever we play them. But I have to say, they are doing something right so far this season (That’s me probably f@cked it for them now!)

Lennon is still my choice for replacing McInnes but Clarke is definitely another I wouldn’t mind.
    I agree with you in regards to Clarke being our next manager,the problem is he still sings from the same hymn sheet as McInnes in 2 defensive midfielders and 1 striker up front.

I will give you the fact that Lennon is more attack minded but there would be plenty of folk moaning on here if he was signing the likes of Ambrose and Bogdan and we were conceding goals for fun.

Page 378 of 949 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478878 ... LastLast