+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 330 of 949 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430830 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 9481

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It was a bad een. Trust me.

Story for Pac Jnr in future. His first ever Dons game and it was abandoned

Fair play to Cove who let me lift him over the turnstiles. Well played sevcove
    Fair play PAC, you saw what happened 1st hand, I could not attend, I will say that Consi is obviously not good, but genuinely not dirty.....importantly Brown is ok and your loon can tell his pals his 1st dandy game was abandoned.

Lifting over turnstiles.......I’d hate to think of the “official” attendances of some of the Scotland games my dad took me to!......mind you, when I reached 30 it was getting beyond a joke!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

Lifting over turnstiles.......I’d hate to think of the “official” attendances of some of the Scotland games my dad took me to!......mind you, when I reached 30 it was getting beyond a joke!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It was a bad een. Trust me.

Story for Pac Jnr in future. His first ever Dons game and it was abandoned

Fair play to Cove who let me lift him over the turnstiles. Well played sevcove

Aye fair play indeed.

Adult tickets were £10 each and kids were £5 each. Went into the reception bitty to buy 2 adults + 2 kids and handed over £30 - the boy went "Ach jist lift the loons ower!" and gave me 2 tickets and my £20 note back. Imagine that happening at Pittodrie?

Was my 2 year old's first game as well. Reckoned we'd probably be leaving middle of the 2nd half anyway - just not under those circumstances! Huns first game of the season will be his next

Nobody mentioned yet what like the new Cove ground is.
    Surely nothing great or would have heard.

Thought the pitch was a shocker. Could see some of the Aberdeen players weren't comfortable on it especially Stevie May. The ground was nice enough and I got really bad sunburn. Reckon it will be freezing there in winter though

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Nobody mentioned yet what like the new Cove ground is.
    Surely nothing great or would have heard.
    From the pictures I’ve seen, it looks like a (dreaded sh1tey) 3G pitch, surrounded by a wall 90% of the way round?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    From the pictures I’ve seen, it looks like a (dreaded sh1tey) 3G pitch, surrounded by a wall 90% of the way round?
    Pretty much.

I think their pitch needed a good hoover. Every time the ball made contact with it there was a cloud of black rick spewed up.

Also a horrible location, yes it's easy enough to get to off Wellington what ever you call it but by god it's an ugly part of the city and that's not even taking in to account all the masts and aerials right next to it.

The pitch was f@cking clarted in pellets. More than ive ever seen.

But got me was the dusty track around it. Surely there was a better way to deal with that as its bound to be windy up there and the dust flies everywhere. I was geting a juice at the barbeque King Foods bitty and the dust was blowing over all the food.

As Jussi said it will be horrible in winter.

Canna see me heading there much. Much rather head to the reasonably close older ones like the Locos(until its flattened), Turrah, Huntly,
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-07-2018 at 10:03 PM.

Just saw a lovely vid of Brits abroad. In Sevco gear telling the local kids (oldest looks about 6) that they’re all mistakes, ‘f*ck the p@kis’ & ‘white power’

We better be ready for that mob for the first game. I’m placing a lot of trust in McInnes here

Page 330 of 949 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430830 ... LastLast