+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 928 of 949 FirstFirst ... 428828878918926927928929930938 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,280 of 9485

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

That's us down to tenth in the table. With two games in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    That's us down to tenth in the table. With two games in hand.
    And a win tomorrow taking us to 4th. Too tight and yo-yoey between 11th and 4th for my liking. Need a wee run of decent results and a bit of daylight

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    And a win tomorrow taking us to 4th. Too tight and yo-yoey between 11th and 4th for my liking. Need a wee run of decent results and a bit of daylight
    Exactly my thoughts looking at the table earlier.

Lots of teams could get sucked into the play-off position with a poor run that turns into a loss of form.

The thing that I noticed was that Dundee are 4th and they have only won 2 out of the 9 games they have played.

We are 10th with the same amount of wins and 2 points off them.

Scottish football is so poor but with the amount of money we spent on players this summer we should be doing better than the likes of Dundee and St Mirren.

Tomorrow is a big game for Robson and his players,he can’t be coming away with the tired excuse because he’s signed a lot of players and is not playing them.

The last few posts have led me to a conclusion thus -

Scottish fitba is sh1te.

Who has he signed that he’s not playing that’s not been injured, other than Dadia? I

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Who has he signed that he’s not playing that’s not been injured, other than Dadia? I
    Williams,Sokler,Gueye,MacDonald and Dadia as you mentioned.

None of them are injured because they were all on the bench last Thursday.

I’m sure there are various reasons why they aren’t playing but I thought the whole point in signing all of those guys was because we were going to be playing a lot more games because we are in Europe?

I’ve not got a problem with sticking to our best 11 but don’t keep using the excuse that players are tired if you don’t want to rotate the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The last few posts have led me to a conclusion thus -

Scottish fitba is sh1te.
    Yep but if it didn’t have the two @rse cheeks in it, it would be the most amazing sh1te league in the world

Beating the scum at Mordor and getting their "genius" manager sacked clearly isn't for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep but if it didn’t have the two @rse cheeks in it, it would be the most amazing sh1te league in the world
    Yes, for three seasons maybe. After that time two clubs will have won their way into European competition a couple of times (perm any two from Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs) which will give them a massive financial boost relative to the other clubs in the league no matter how early in the competition(s) they fall on their arse. And they will then have a position of dominance in the league based on finances.

The domination of one or two clubs is not unique to Scotland – from Bayern München to Sheriff Tiraspol in Moldova the problem is across Europe,

The other possible scenario is the one from Romania. FCSB (formerly Steaua) have usually won the league based on Becali’s money and European qualification every year but the league has been open enough for various wide boys (think Vladimir Romanov) to come in, finance a team for a couple of seasons, cash in on European qualification then disappear leaving the club to go out of business. Supporters looking back on decades of history are shattered and I know two players, far from home, who were never paid. Fortunately in the second case UEFA stepped in and paid the wages.

Page 928 of 949 FirstFirst ... 428828878918926927928929930938 ... LastLast