+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 944 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Today's Diddy Games

On a roll with new threads ... 17 my @rse ... it's lost...

Hertz?

Dundee ....

That's a giggle ....

Merry Christmas, Chaps ...

Ross County getting spanked at home by Partick. That sticks in my cra after we were garbage up there and couldn't beat 10 men

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ross County getting spanked at home by Partick. That sticks in my cra after we were garbage up there and couldn't beat 10 men
    Wouldna say we were garbage that day but we lacked a cutting edge

Hayes had an off day and when that happens we dinna bother the other keeper much

And they were down to ten men for all of ten minutes

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post

Hayes had an off day and when that happens we dinna bother the other keeper much

Partick are bottom and spanked them. That's all we need to know

Really ?....All it tells me is that outwith the Tims every other team is likely to take points off each other

Neither the Huns nor Hearts have beaten Ross County home or away this season

Really ?....All it tells me is that outwith the Tims every other team is likely to take points off each other

Neither the Huns nor Hearts have beaten Ross County home or away this season

So its ok to get beat by Ross County because the those two haven't beaten them. That's a great attitude

We don't bother the opposition goalkeeper much in an awful lot of matches. As I have said a few times...why would you start a match with 7 defensive minded players in a match against the likes of Ross County?!

So its ok to get beat by Ross County because the those two haven't beaten them. That's a great attitude
    Nope,never said she that.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We don't bother the opposition goalkeeper much in an awful lot of matches. As I have said a few times...why would you start a match with 7 defensive minded players in a match against the likes of Ross County?!
    I wouldn't say McLean , Hayes, Maddison , Stockley or Burns are defensive minded players

And Shinnie gets forward a fair bit when he's left back like he was that day

No it's ae OK Pac, but that was a weird @ssed game.

I dinna know if I've seen a game like that game last week, where we dominated like we did and got beat.
    I think County were up the park, what, 6 times in total in the game?
    Scored with two o' their three chances when we chose to defend like Stephen Hawking (that I mind, I'd had a swally).

We didnae play great, but we'll play worse and win.
    As the boy said, Hayes had an off-er and when that happens it does seem to put our gas at a peep.
    We get the first goal in that game and it's a comfortable win.

Things havnae been going great, but I woudnae read too much into the County game.

Page 1 of 944 1231151101501 ... LastLast