+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 402 of 946 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502902 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 9457

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Absolute hun ****e. As bad as your mate referring to the Celtic end as the fenian end.
    I don't have a mate that refers to it as the "Fenian end". I thought it was funny, sent via a WhatsApp group full of Hun and Tim (am I allowed to say that) mates. We all left laughing faced emojis

You need to chill out and get a sense of humour. It's an odd thing to do, start a new profile just to come on almost every night and start showering snide comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't have a mate that refers to it as the "Fenian end". I thought it was funny, sent via a WhatsApp group full of Hun and Tim (am I allowed to say that) mates. We all left laughing faced emojis

You need to chill out and get a sense of humour. It's an odd thing to do, start a new profile just to come on almost every night and start showering snide comments.
    Another "that's hunnish behaviour" accusation. Used to be rife here. Everything was deemed hunnish

I thought it was funny because the pig hordes love chasing the ambulance that is Palestine. Because they are a bunch of attention seeking fannies. Like their bigotry and racism its got nothing to do with fitba and should be nowhere near a fitba stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Another "that's hunnish behaviour" accusation. Used to be rife here. Everything was deemed hunnish

I thought it was funny because the pig hordes love chasing the ambulance that is Palestine. Because they are a bunch of attention seeking fannies. Like their bigotry and racism its got nothing to do with fitba and should be nowhere near a fitba stadium
    Seen it all over the years.... Huns with Israel flags, Tims with Palestine Flags, Huns with Union Jacks, Tims with Argentinian Flags... bunch of moronic @rseholes. I know a guy from school who thought the Argentinian flag stunt at Ibrox all those years ago was funny... aye hilarious when his dad had fought in the Falklands and was too stupid to make the connection. C*nts the lot of them.

Absolute hun ****e. As bad as your mate referring to the Celtic end as the fenian end.
    You should be absolutely embarrassed by calling it the "Celtic end"
    That's one of the worst posts I've ever seen
    Well done - that's some achievement.

Well done on kowtowing to the "tradition" of the football authorities and playing along nicely and subserviently like a good little boy.
    P1ss poor that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

Well done on kowtowing to the "tradition" of the football authorities and playing along nicely and subserviently like a good little boy.
    P1ss poor that.
    Just say what you mean and none o this beatin aroon the bush p!sh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What’s worse is you referring to it as the Celtic end. You’re part of the problem
    Notwithstanding the amount of beer consumed before and after the Scotland game and the rather bad mood I was in due to the ineptness of the performance I would disagree. You were the one who referred to it as the fenian end. This clearly meant that you were categorizing the end we were allocated as the end traditionally occupied by Celtic . I was criticising your use of the word fenian as an unacceptable hunnish remark.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

P1ss poor that.
    I would refer you to my previous post.

Notwithstanding the amount of beer consumed before and after the Scotland game and the rather bad mood I was in due to the ineptness of the performance I would disagree. You were the one who referred to it as the fenian end. This clearly meant that you were categorizing the end we were allocated as the end traditionally occupied by Celtic . I was criticising your use of the word fenian as an unacceptable hunnish remark.
    Context. It’s the Huns & the SFA that see it as that.

This site is always much better when folk post pished up so crack on

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Context. It’s the Huns & the SFA that see it as that.

This site is always much better when folk post pished up so crack on
    Lost in translation Mason my old mucker ☺

You were the one who referred to it as the fenian end. This clearly meant that you were categorizing the end we were allocated as the end traditionally occupied by Celtic.
    Why?

Page 402 of 946 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502902 ... LastLast