+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 359 of 948 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459859 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 9479

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Qualifying for Europe is important to the clappies. Performing in Europe isn’t

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Exactly its a dose of realism. Ive been saying it for weeks unfortunately now i can see it going back to the way it was pre hun liquidation! BT and others will offer the huns lots of money to screen some of there ties. They might go even further than group stages.

I feel sick about it but your happy clappers will put a positive spin on it just wait
    It's a nightmare as given the money they have spent, they must have been in financial difficulty if they didn't get the Europa money. Doubt they will go much further as they will be a pot 4 seed and surely their luck with the draw must run out.

Small point of order, they won't get any more TV money from BT or anybody else as all TV money now centralised from Group stages forwards and is part of the £7M they will get from UEFA.

Can only now hope that they get regular humpings and the Thursday/Sunday treadmill causes all sorts of injuries and they drop stupid points in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    To me it highlights mcinnes failure in big games! We couldn't score an away goal at bloody appalon or maribor! Its rotten utterly rotten these c unts have made it in SG first season. Well its becuase they speculated to accumulate! There milne you now have a strong rangers like you wished for u bawldy c unt
    My thoughts exactly. Depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Qualifying for Europe is important to the clappies. Performing in Europe isn’t
    Qualifying for Europe means f**k all if we are not going to compete once we are there, too slow of the mark in the transfer market means same old problems from the previous season.
    Lack of tactical nous, and a fear of attacking at home isn't the way forward for our club, DM has been found out time and again in Europe and domestically that he doesn't have the *******s for big game management.
    From my point of view the club are using EL qualifiers as pre-season glamour friendlies, hoping to get decent crowds to boost the bank account a wee bit.
    Some folk may say that we don't have the cash to compete at a higher level, decent signings put arses on seats, so speculate to accumulate is the only way forward.
    Over to you Mr Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Qualifying for Europe means f**k all if we are not going to compete once we are there, too slow of the mark in the transfer market means same old problems from the previous season.
    Lack of tactical nous, and a fear of attacking at home isn't the way forward for our club, DM has been found out time and again in Europe and domestically that he doesn't have the *******s for big game management.
    From my point of view the club are using EL qualifiers as pre-season glamour friendlies, hoping to get decent crowds to boost the bank account a wee bit.
    Some folk may say that we don't have the cash to compete at a higher level, decent signings put arses on seats, so speculate to accumulate is the only way forward.
    Over to you Mr Milne.
    You could well be right. I doubt it will be an issue next season. I don't see us getting there, too little goals in this squad.

Name:  Screenshot_20180830-203122.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  9.4 KB

Then Griffiths scores a free kick.

Sevco might not get much profit from qualifying, as they have spent millions already, but what it does mean is they are willing to invest in an effort to make it further. They will have recouped their spend, while maintaining a strong squad and now have the ability to invest even further and perhaps even have a chance of toppling Celtic, who arent looking to clever this season.

The nightmare scenario for me was the c*nts being promoted, making Europe and being on a strong financial foothold.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    The nightmare scenario for me was the c*nts being promoted, making Europe and being on a strong financial foothold.
    Your nightmare scenario but Milne's wet dream.

There's been absolutely no effort made when it comes to Europe.

Watching the Burnley game just now.
    I noticed they’ve got that corrupt cheating c**t refereeing that helped knock us out of Europe when we went to Maribor.

Tom Boyd pundit on the celtic game. Holy ****, he couldn't be employed outside football. Retard.

Page 359 of 948 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459859 ... LastLast