+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 586 of 949 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596636686 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Who cares about St.Mirren. Their score doesn’t affect me whatsoever. We have been beaten at Pittodrie before by Dunfermline so I certainly would be critical. Some of us don’t like getting beat others don’t bother and clap away as per norm.
    We’ve never been beaten from Dunfermline when they were in the Championship to my knowledge.
    When was that?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    We’ve never been beaten from Dunfermline when they were in the Championship to my knowledge.
    When was that?
    We lost a Scottish Cup QF replay on penalties in March 2009.

Who cares about St.Mirren. Their score doesn’t affect me whatsoever. We have been beaten at Pittodrie before by Dunfermline so I certainly would be critical. Some of us don’t like getting beat others don’t bother and clap away as per norm.
    RJ, I f ucking dislike getting beaten, whether that be at fitba,on the golf course or indeed my enemy/source of income.....the bookie!!......do not tar a’bidy with the same brush!!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    We lost a Scottish Cup QF replay on penalties in March 2009.
    Good facts.
    Technically a draw and put out on pens

Good facts.
    We were beaten...end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    RJ, I f ucking dislike getting beaten, whether that be at fitba,on the golf course or indeed my enemy/source of income.....the bookie!!......do not tar a’bidy with the same brush!!

SF
    I hear murmurings that you are more prone to a good skelping on the golf course nowadays. No shame in it as you are getting on. I think the bookie is getting the better of you at the moment also as you have been quite quiet on that front. Regardless.....Just as well you support the once michty as defeat doesn’t come easily so far this campaign.

We were beaten...end of story.
    Aye, Calderwood had a sh!te record in the cups

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Peterheid 2 Sevcove 1.

Oh dear, what a ****ing shame.

It’s a pity they both didna lose though.
    Can I just commend you 57 on a remarkable likemindedness. Blootoon huns v sevcove huns yeugh

I hear murmurings that you are more prone to a good skelping on the golf course nowadays. No shame in it as you are getting on. I think the bookie is getting the better of you at the moment also as you have been quite quiet on that front. Regardless.....Just as well you support the once michty as defeat doesn’t come easily so far this campaign.
    Jog on, do not listen to sweetie wifies, thankfully I found out many moons ago that empty vessels make the most noise, anyway, perhaps you are still growing up, regardless(ffs!!) I might struggle at The Pines the morn, if I do, genuinely I don’t give a f uck, however, I doubt I will......thankfully though, decent weather,course, and obligatory wine plus I’ve found a Homebase to buy some glue......being a senile alkie goat I need my fix!!!!

Good facts.
    Nah they beat us so you're fact is s@it yet again...

Page 586 of 949 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596636686 ... LastLast