+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 588 of 949 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598638688 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 9482

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    afc1903mad is not wrong in using the singular, since the club/team is a single entity, although more contemporary colloquial usage has seen the plural become acceptable.

"The Dons are frustrating ****s at times" - always plural.

"Aberdeen FC is/are ****ing crazy to consider moving to a park in the outer sticks miles from the city that gives the club its (singular, AND NAE ****ING APOSTROPHE) name, as it will be a right **** to get to and shuttle buses filled with boys whose bladders are distended to bursting point will be stuck at Hazleheid as KO approaches" - singular or plural.

E&OE

COYR

SF

AYR
    It would definitely read better by saying “the same Marseille were beaten”

Maybe the new fancy shuttle buses will have toilets for the weaker bladders amongst our supporters

Marseille are in turmoil

I work with a fan and he says it will be a long season. All players are up for sale and the Yank chairman is refusing to put any more money in

Huns can think they will win the world cup if they like. From a Marseille fan in his exact words...….

"I wouldn't look into to it too much as we are f@cking sh@t"

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Perfect. I'll file it under no cause for concern.
    Just where exactly will you be filing it? North of Stonehaven? You're not a teuchter, anything to do with the distillery? How many points you got? How much is a bag of AFC rock sweeties in the mainer? Where were you when JFK was shot? Know anything about yon plane that's never been found?

We'll get to the bottom of this one way or another.

Back in 2 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Just where exactly will you be filing it? North of Stonehaven? You're not a teuchter, anything to do with the distillery?
    In one of my internal memory palaces.

Yes, north of Stoney.

No, not a teuchter and I don't work in or drink anything from a distillery.

Kiitos.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Just where exactly will you be filing it? North of Stonehaven? You're not a teuchter, anything to do with the distillery? How many points you got? How much is a bag of AFC rock sweeties in the mainer? Where were you when JFK was shot? Know anything about yon plane that's never been found?

We'll get to the bottom of this one way or another.

Back in 2 weeks...
    Just go chief, we can manage for 2 weeks, enjoy your break.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    No pressure....let me know how you get on swinging your clubs and if the bookie grips your cash or releases a bit extra?
    I trust you will reply with honesty.

I am thinking about buying a few half empties as purchasing a locomotive is a bit more of a risk as I am struggling to find a driver.
    Attachment 13195
    Golf tbh, was a struggle....+7, anyway, a day rehydrating and I’ll be fine for the morn 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Golf tbh, was a struggle....+7, anyway, a day rehydrating and I’ll be fine for the morn 👍
    You managed to suss oot a boozer with premier sports on the roger for Thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Was it a solo effort at the golf or did the made up chums beat you?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Was it a solo effort at the golf or did the made up chums beat you?
    Solo effort I reckon. Then stands at the bar trying to ingratiate himself to every new group that comes in with dull tales of his other 'chums' escapades, the gooners and losing penfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Solo effort I reckon. Then stands at the bar trying to ingratiate himself to every new group that comes in with dull tales of his other 'chums' escapades, the gooners and losing penfolds.
    Considering Mrs J is and will be sunbathing accordingly, it was and will indeed be a one ball, however, I caught up with a “solo” at the 4th and my next round was spent with a nice couple from Groningen.......that asides, a few of my “made ups” are travelling to see Suntie the morn and some others are heading to N.I........as if that is in anyway important, well, to some trollers on here it appears to be.

SF

Page 588 of 949 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598638688 ... LastLast