+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Union Jack Xmas

A Union Jack Xmas

The missus did me proud this year with Union Jack based presents. A porcelain mug, boxers, socks, a onesie and a Henri Lloyd GB t shirt
    Can't wait for our Queens speach at three.

Happy Christmas to all you Unionists out there. Rule Brittania and GSTQ

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    The missus did me proud this year with Union Jack based presents. A porcelain mug, boxers, socks, a onesie and a Henri Lloyd GB t shirt
    Can't wait for our Queens speach at three.

Happy Christmas to all you Unionists out there. Rule Brittania and GSTQ

Ironically, probably all made in China, merry Christmas ya mad basturt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Ironically, probably all made in China, merry Christmas ya mad basturt.
    Just checked Sevvy and you will be glad to know they are all produced and manufactured in good old Blighty

Was Santa or Mrs Sevvy good to you ?

For one reason or another, I seem to have missed the Queen's speech every year since 1965... I'll have to make a special effort this time...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    For one reason or another, I seem to have missed the Queen's speech every year since 1965... I'll have to make a special effort this time...
    I don't think I've missed one in my life. No real effort required Jack. Just put the television on just before three then sit down, watch and enjoy

Oh The queens speech! I thot he said the queens speach!! Aye seen it afore but a lot of ****e like every other one....

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Oh The queens speech! I thot he said the queens speach!! Aye seen it afore but a lot of ****e like every other one....
    Fit ye like?

Ease of the Rangers sites and start a Sturgeon resurgence amongst the Aiberdeen community ken!

Fittie, ye really are a wan aff ken.

Once again the great woman delivered a heartwarming and uplifting speech to our great Nation. She really is a wonderful, remarkable woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Once again the great woman delivered a heartwarming and uplifting speech to our great Nation. She really is a wonderful, remarkable woman.
    Name:  Parasites.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  84.9 KB

What undignified utter p1sh Spameater. That family brings so much joy and happiness to millions of people. A lot of them work very hard and they also help bring a huge amount of money into the UK economy and that includes Scotland.

Keep posting the childish pictures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)