+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your fans comments

Your fans comments

Arrived at Barnsley. Sh ithole but normally a happy hunting ground for Rovers.
    Can't see us getting owt from today's match. Going for 2-1 Barnsley in the last minute. Coyle Out !
    Barnsley fans look terrified of us. They've almost filled the stadium except anywhere near us. Rovers Mafia !
    Rumours that venkys are at the Barnsley game. I'm calling *******s #venkysout #coyleout.
    Rovers enjoying their best spell of the game here. Need to get something from it though as Barnsley always a threat.
    To be fair to the lads, they lasted 14 mins.
    Barnsley keep cheating. They are constantly running around, moving & passing to their own players. Shocking stuff.
    Barnsley aren't even doing owt, but they're still better than us. ��
    Awful defending.
    Here we fuc king go again !! Can't keep a clean sheet for shi t.
    Being outplayed.
    Down to ten men, losing 1-0 to Barnsley and sitting comfortably in the relegation zone. This is what it has become! #CoyleOut #Venkysout.
    Owen Coyle abusing Rovers fans as he gets booed off down the tunnel.
    rovers love the abuse given to coyle at half time. Looked straight at us while going down the tunnel. **** we
    The bad news - we’ve been very poor and their movement is frighteningly better than ours. The good news - it’s only 1-0 and there is some joy to be had in this air against these.
    Rovers 30 mins to save your job, Coyle? No chance. He'll be with us until the day we're down and then he and Venkys will cash in their bets.
    Merry Christmas Barnsley, rovers got you 3 easy points.
    For fuc k sake. Please go Coyle you're absolutely killing us.
    Not a chance in hell i'm going to the Newcastle game on Monday. I'd rather walk round the end of the garden with gravel in my shoe.
    What the fu ck are Rovers fans playing at? Booing majority of players and Coyle. But applaud Barnsley players. Absolute fuc king thick.

Some interesting comments here from your fans, I see its mostly all 'Coyle out!'
    So we're at the halfway point of the season, do you reckon this is going to be a relegation scrap ? Ive been really surprised at how we've had a go this season, and I think we deserve our current position in the table.
    Last edited by Acido; 26-12-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Arrived at Barnsley. Sh ithole but normally a happy hunting ground for Rovers.
    Can't see us getting owt from today's match. Going for 2-1 Barnsley in the last minute. Coyle Out !
    Barnsley fans look terrified of us. They've almost filled the stadium except anywhere near us. Rovers Mafia !
    Rumours that venkys are at the Barnsley game. I'm calling *******s #venkysout #coyleout.
    Rovers enjoying their best spell of the game here. Need to get something from it though as Barnsley always a threat.
    To be fair to the lads, they lasted 14 mins.
    Barnsley keep cheating. They are constantly running around, moving & passing to their own players. Shocking stuff.
    Barnsley aren't even doing owt, but they're still better than us. ��
    Awful defending.
    Here we fuc king go again !! Can't keep a clean sheet for shi t.
    Being outplayed.
    Down to ten men, losing 1-0 to Barnsley and sitting comfortably in the relegation zone. This is what it has become! #CoyleOut #Venkysout.
    Owen Coyle abusing Rovers fans as he gets booed off down the tunnel.
    rovers love the abuse given to coyle at half time. Looked straight at us while going down the tunnel. **** we
    The bad news - we’ve been very poor and their movement is frighteningly better than ours. The good news - it’s only 1-0 and there is some joy to be had in this air against these.
    Rovers 30 mins to save your job, Coyle? No chance. He'll be with us until the day we're down and then he and Venkys will cash in their bets.
    Merry Christmas Barnsley, rovers got you 3 easy points.
    For fuc k sake. Please go Coyle you're absolutely killing us.
    Not a chance in hell i'm going to the Newcastle game on Monday. I'd rather walk round the end of the garden with gravel in my shoe.
    What the fu ck are Rovers fans playing at? Booing majority of players and Coyle. But applaud Barnsley players. Absolute fuc king thick.

Some interesting comments here from your fans, I see its mostly all 'Coyle out!'
    So we're at the halfway point of the season, do you reckon this is going to be a relegation scrap ? Ive been really surprised at how we've had a go this season, and I think we deserve our current position in the table.
    The problem is, Acido, that even the more optimistic Rovers supporters - like me - feel dragged down by the events of the Venky's era. Personally, I can't see how their disappearance would suddenly make things better, but the vast majority don't agree with me. They would rather start again from scratch, even if it means dropping further down the Divisions first.
    I quite like Coyle in terms of personality, but his appointment is another indication of the owners' insensitivity, given his local history.
    In a sense, we have tried two extremes with him and Lambert, who was dour and defensively-minded. Neither approach has worked, and I still think we would have been better off keeping Gary Bowyer (but that's a personal hobby-horse!).
    As it is, we are in a deep hole with not much sign of a good ladder.
    Two more defeats, and I think Coyle might be gone, but who knows what weird choice the Raos will come up with next.
    The fact that this forum is dying on its feet is probably one of the best indications of how desperate most Rovers people feel.
    Still, this is football. Anything can happen - and quickly. For example, where did our performance against Newcastle come from? In a month, we might be climbing the table. (See - I told you I was an optimist!)
    Good luck for the rest of the season. It would be nice to see a club of Barnsley's size challenging Newcastle and Leeds.
    (The fact that Burnley won a scrappy, physical game at Turf Moor won't help the mood of most Rovers' supporters either! Burnley have exactly the kind of manager we need: someone who can get a team to "win ugly".)

Tahh AR, but lets not get carried away eh lol
    We just wanted to stay up this season and I think we're all delighted at whats happened in the first 23 games. By our standards the year 2016 has been absolutely amazing, we've gone from bottom two last christmas to promotion and our first ever two wins at Wembley.

As a neutral I couldnt understand the sacking of Gary Bowyer (but then again, what do I know eh!!).
    I understand the dislike at Coyle's appointment, seeing as hes a former Burnsley manager. We'd be the same I suppose if it came down to us appointing a former Leeds or Sheff Wensday or Sheff United manager.

Ive never been a regular poster on this board but I do remember it was a lot busier than this a few years ago. Back in the days when we had the awful Keith Hill as our manager (was Hill ever a favourite for you lot at Blackburn ?)

I like to have a giggle with some Burnsley fans on footymad, and we're both called the Dingles by the way

Some great posters on here Acido.. Many are just sulking because times are bad.. They will be back when they win a couple on the trot..

As a neutral I couldnt understand the sacking of Gary Bowyer (but then again, what do I know eh!!).
    I understand the dislike at Coyle's appointment, seeing as hes a former Burnsley manager. We'd be the same I suppose if it came down to us appointing a former Leeds or Sheff Wensday or Sheff United manager.

Ive never been a regular poster on this board but I do remember it was a lot busier than this a few years ago. Back in the days when we had the awful Keith Hill as our manager (was Hill ever a favourite for you lot at Blackburn ?)

I like to have a giggle with some Burnsley fans on footymad, and we're both called the Dingles by the way
    Actually, in all the years I've been a supporter, the number of "popular" managers (in a long-term sense) could probably be counted on one hand!
    In our current situation, the bloke we need is Howard Kendall (who died far too young).

Ahh Howard Kendall eh, a former Blunt manager (Sheff United!!).
    Everytime I watch match of the day and Alan Shearer is on, I think back to when your lot won the Prem that year ahead of Manure. What on earth happened eh ?

And I forget his name, but there was one fan on here who gave me my first 'welcome' message on here a few seasons ago. Hes not a regular poster anymore.

Ahh Howard Kendall eh, a former Blunt manager (Sheff United!!).
    Everytime I watch match of the day and Alan Shearer is on, I think back to when your lot won the Prem that year ahead of Manure. What on earth happened eh ?

And I forget his name, but there was one fan on here who gave me my first 'welcome' message on here a few seasons ago. Hes not a regular poster anymore.
    Well, to be honest, with Jack Walker gone, "what...happened" was probably the inevitable.
    What couldn't be predicted, though, was how we would get tied up with a set of owners who were completely clueless about football! It still amazes me that people who have been so professionally successful in one sphere could be so amateurish in another. I'm not even one of those who think it has all been part of some asset-stripping conspiracy. To me, it just looks like total incompetence!
    As for the poster who welcomed you, we've lost so many regulars, it's anyone's guess. Bigmoon?
    Last edited by AucklandRover; 26-12-2016 at 11:29 PM.

Yes now you've mentioned his name, it was Moony lol (how did you guess )
    I just always appreciate it when somebody makes the effort like that when Im a new poster on a different teams board etc. It makes me want to stay around and carry on posting. And Ive appreciated these comments with you as well tonight kid
    Last edited by Acido; 26-12-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Howdy Acido an Aucks!
    Just back from trip and seen recent result, am I surprised - not really.
    My name reflects my thoughts all things BRFC (since Venkys arrived).
    I am pretty much total opposite to Aucks in that I have had very little optimism since Nov 2011. That's a awful long time to endure 'the circus'.
    For me and all stayaways (I am not one by the way) the writing was on the wall very soon into their tenure.
    Yes we are positioned where we prob should be in sizing / pecking order of things, but it's the financial millstone around our neck that's really killing us.
    Self inflicted? No, not directly IMO. We were coasting somewhat with a reasonably tightly run ship before.
    But that was stupidly ripped asunder by the above.
    Given their 'none appearance' we could easily have eventually fallen, but at least with a manageable financial condition.
    It is now at a critical mass situation ie stick or twist.
    There is no telling what will transpire, but I can guarantee that that majority of our support will greet it with a 'well what's new' shrug of the shoulders.
    Ask half / most of BRFC support: 'who are BRFC' and you will be told Venkys. And that's the basic prob. It hasn't felt like 'our club' since they arrived.
    HNY !
    Last edited by Despair; 27-12-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)