+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewarty's review.

Has 54iq/lady walloper told rolph the australian to shut his non-contributing puss on political topics on here yet, or is the hun scum still showing itself to be a hypocritical piece of sh1t.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Noah, keep that shlte for Stewarty and the rest of them.
    Facts are facts. Countries all over the world are falling down the shltter and instead of helping, certain members of society think the best way forward is to laugh and point fingers. The facts of the matter are that no government is perfect and that every government deserves criticism. It is unfortunate that, in Scotland, the population are so disillusioned with the other shower of shlte masquerading as political parties that the SNP have no effective opposition.
    The bottom line is that their performance is no worse than any other UK administration although unfortunately not a great deal better. Whilst that does not mean that people should be satisfied with what they have, it does mean that a wee bit of realism is required when leaping up and down on ones little soapbox...
    Here Jack that's a bit too high brow for Noah , He only understands SNP=Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Here Jack that's a bit too high brow for Noah , He only understands SNP=Bad.
    I confess there are things that require improvement - I wasn't overly happy to see our education results fall to 'average' and, were I an expert on why this had happened, I may have commented on it.
    There have been some high profile failings on the part of Police Scotland, and I am yet to be convinced that amalgamating regional police forces into one body has actually improved anything but, again, it isn't something I can really comment on since I am unsure of the ins and outs of it.
    The health service is the same.
    All of these things are researchable and, were I to have the willpower to commit myself to learning the facts of these matters inside out, I would have a much better handle on where things were going wrong... but I am not an expert and I have not researched these things deeply enough.
    The truth for me is simple - you take all the props and crutches away and you let the country stand on its own two feet. It governs itself and it pays for itself and its government takes all the flak and plaudits it deserves for getting it wrong and getting it right.
    I sincerely cannot conceive of one single reason why that should not be the case. I have certainly never - not once - on here seen anyone put forward any sort of case for staying in this unequal and financially disastrous union.

I confess there are things that require improvement - I wasn't overly happy to see our education results fall to 'average' and, were I an expert on why this had happened, I may have commented on it.
    There have been some high profile failings on the part of Police Scotland, and I am yet to be convinced that amalgamating regional police forces into one body has actually improved anything but, again, it isn't something I can really comment on since I am unsure of the ins and outs of it.
    All of these things are researchable and, were I to have the willpower to commit myself to learning the facts of these matters inside out, I would have a much better handle on where things were going wrong... but I am not an expert and I have not researched these things deeply enough.
    The truth for me is simple - you take all the props and crutches away and you let the country stand on its own two feet. It governs itself and it pays for itself and its government takes all the flak and plaudits it deserves for getting it wrong and getting it right.
    I sincerely cannot conceive of one single reason why that should not be the case. I have certainly never - not once - on here seen anyone put forward any sort of case for staying in this unequal and financially disastrous union.
    What a boring tit

zzz:

Here ye go bullyboy ..not that you'll read it but who knows there's always a first time.

http://centreonconstitutionalchange....rch%202015.pdf
    So no answers then.

Thought as much as the answers don't fit your agenda.
    Last edited by noahrab; 28-12-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Me neither. The trust of almost every Unionist argument is .........Scotland - Earth's most incapable country. and when this is coming from our fellow country Men & Women its very disappointing.

Noah, keep that shlte for Stewarty and the rest of them.
    Facts are facts. Countries all over the world are falling down the shltter and instead of helping, certain members of society think the best way forward is to laugh and point fingers. The facts of the matter are that no government is perfect and that every government deserves criticism. It is unfortunate that, in Scotland, the population are so disillusioned with the other shower of shlte masquerading as political parties that the SNP have no effective opposition.
    The bottom line is that their performance is no worse than any other UK administration although unfortunately not a great deal better. Whilst that does not mean that people should be satisfied with what they have, it does mean that a wee bit of realism is required when leaping up and down on ones little soapbox...
    What shyte?

No ones leaping up and down.

When I live in Scotland and the NHS, education and Police standards are failing it is no comfort that they are not as shyte as elsewhere. I don't live elsewhere, I live in Scotland.

When the separatists realise that and start looking inward for solutions and holding the Scottish government to account then it will be a better place for us all.

Me neither. The trust of almost every Unionist argument is .........Scotland - Earth's most incapable country. and when this is coming from our fellow country Men & Women its very disappointing.
    I am yet to hear Scotland's financial case for independence, let me know when it is announced.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    What shyte?

No ones leaping up and down.

When I live in Scotland and the NHS, education and Police standards are failing it is no comfort that they are not as shyte as elsewhere. I don't live elsewhere, I live in Scotland.

When the separatists realise that and start looking inward for solutions and holding the Scottish government to account then it will be a better place for us all.
    Indeed no on is leaping up and down. In fact many of us are simply looking at the situation and asking what the Nats / Holyrood are doing about it. We have taxation powers - not used, welfare powers - postponed until the Nats work out how to use a calculator. Scotland spends more on the public sector per head than the rest of the UK and aspires to be like a northern Scandinavian economy, yet these economies are funded by high taxes. I'm not convinced by anything that comes from Holyrood now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    I am yet to hear Scotland's financial case for independence, let me know when it is announced.
    it's got phukk all to do with a hun who turned his back on the country years ago, just waiting for 54iq to confirm this.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)