+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewarty's review.

Stewarty's review.

My review of the year in politics.
    This year saw the reelection of the most successful and popular party in Europe, as Nicola Sturgeon led the SNP to an historic THIRD TERM in power at Holyrood.
    The labour party was all but wiped out and the tories polled fewer votes than during the Thatcher years. Libdems are invisible.
    In the country over Haddian's Wall, people there were deceived into voting to leave their primary and largest export market, by a racist right wing press.
    They also saw their leader resign and a clueless old hag be installed without even a vote cast. We feel sorry for those southern people, but they made their beds and now must lie in them.
    So the year ends with Scotland stronger and more powerful, as we approach 2017 ready to take back control and build a country fit for our kids to live and thrive in.

Saor Alba True Scots.

Scotland has one of the most incompetent and useless governments in power at Holyrood. The NHS is struggling to meet any targets, the schools are failing as standards drop immensely and the less said about the complete and utter embarresment the way the SNP have destroyed our police force the better.
    So there we have it as the year ends Scotland is in a mess but hay ho onwards and upwards to 2017 where hopefully the useless chunts in charge sort some of the mess out they have created
    We can all thank our lucky stars that the vote went the correct way in 2014. Let's hope the SNP bin their complete and utter idiotic idea of another referendum and concentrate on running the country. Let's also hope that they stop blaming every wrong doing on big bad WM. Our children are certainly better off and have a much better future being in the Union.
    Rule Brittania True Brits
    Last edited by Bodie80; 27-12-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Personally, I am very grateful to WM for charging Scotland £10bn a year for illegal wars and siting WMDs on Scottish soil, far far away from themselves. I'm also very grateful for the posh boy feud which led to the collapse in the £ which is costing Scots billions of pounds a year and will cost even more in 2017. I'd also like to congratulate the tories on finally sorting out the tax avoidance of multi-nationals, rather than ignore these practices in order to benefit their party coffers. I also wish Jim Murphy and whassisname a prosperous future where their talents don't go unnoticed. I believe Jim is doing a paper round in Govan these days. I'm also looking forward to the opening of the new Forth crossing, a project which would be inconcievable during the 8 year reign of the Scottish labour stooges who had to run everything past the economy-wrecker Gordon Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Scotland has one of the most incompetent and useless govern,nets in power at Holyrood. The NHS is struggling to meet any targets, the schools are failing as standards drop immensely and the less said about the complete and utter embarresment the way the SNP have destroyed our police force the better.
    So there we have it as the year ends Scotland is in a mess but hay ho onwards and upwards to 2017 where hopefully the useless chunts in charge sort some of the mess out they have created
    We can all thank our lucky stars that the vote went the correct way in 2014. Let's hope the SNP bin their complete and utter idiotic idea of another referendum and concentrate on running the country. Let's also hope that they stop blaming every wrong doing on big bad WM. Our children are certainly better off and have a much better future being in the Union.
    Rule Brittania True Brits
    NHS struggling to meet any targets... hmm...health boards in Scotland meeting all of their financial targets, while the NHS in England had a £2.5bn deficit....

Why don't you come down here Bodie, to this land of milk and honey, where everyone has a job, the windows are hung with Union flags, and the police are always there in a zero-crime rated environment to dispense a friendly word of advice when required or a clip round the ear 'ole of young scamps when needed... where the ducks swim lazily around their pond in the village green and no-one ever locks their doors, and we have street parties every year on both of her royal majestic highness's birthdays... where the doctor's ride around in Morris Minors giving out free treatment to the elderly (since no-one ever gets sick here) and where all the kids say please and thank you, respect their elders, and every one of them goes to Oxford and Cambridge....

In reality of course, there are no really significant differences. Jakeys are jakeys all over the UK, the NHS is falling on its backside, and as two-parent families and the influence of the church declines, so the fabric of society unravels slightly.

When I did find interesting though, was a comparison between this...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...t-ever-rating/

which is an article from the telegraph lambasting Scotland for poor education standards, and giving some very specific numbers, and this...
    http://www.oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-United-Kingdom.pdf

which is the actual report... needless to say the numbers do not match the Telegraph's doom-laden lies.

Makes me wonder what you, Bodie, base your assumptions on about how poorly the Scottish government is performing in relation to other governments...

I won't hold my breath waiting for a reply, since you have ignored the question on every single occasion where you have been asked to quantify your ravings about what a car-crash Scottish governance is, and how fantastic this Union is by comparison...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    NHS struggling to meet any targets... hmm...health boards in Scotland meeting all of their financial targets, while the NHS in England had a £2.5bn deficit....

Why don't you come down here Bodie, to this land of milk and honey, where everyone has a job, the windows are hung with Union flags, and the police are always there in a zero-crime rated environment to dispense a friendly word of advice when required or a clip round the ear 'ole of young scamps when needed... where the ducks swim lazily around their pond in the village green and no-one ever locks their doors, and we have street parties every year on both of her royal majestic highness's birthdays... where the doctor's ride around in Morris Minors giving out free treatment to the elderly (since no-one ever gets sick here) and where all the kids say please and thank you, respect their elders, and every one of them goes to Oxford and Cambridge....

In reality of course, there are no really significant differences. Jakeys are jakeys all over the UK, the NHS is falling on its backside, and as two-parent families and the influence of the church declines, so the fabric of society unravels slightly.

When I did find interesting though, was a comparison between this...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...t-ever-rating/

which is an article from the telegraph lambasting Scotland for poor education standards, and giving some very specific numbers, and this...
    http://www.oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-United-Kingdom.pdf

which is the actual report... needless to say the numbers do not match the Telegraph's doom-laden lies.

Makes me wonder what you, Bodie, base your assumptions on about how poorly the Scottish government is performing in relation to other governments...

I won't hold my breath waiting for a reply, since you have ignored the question on every single occasion where you have been asked to quantify your ravings about what a car-crash Scottish governance is, and how fantastic this Union is by comparison...
    Why does anyone living in Scotland have to compare the Scottish government to any other government?

Do people in Glasgow compare their evening paper the the one in Edinburgh?

how aboot gieing us all a break fae this physh?

(or maybe use the TT forum)

ken?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    My review of the year in politics.
    This year saw the reelection of the most successful and popular party in Europe, as Nicola Sturgeon led the SNP to an historic THIRD TERM in power at Holyrood.
    The labour party was all but wiped out and the tories polled fewer votes than during the Thatcher years. Libdems are invisible.
    In the country over Haddian's Wall, people there were deceived into voting to leave their primary and largest export market, by a racist right wing press.
    They also saw their leader resign and a clueless old hag be installed without even a vote cast. We feel sorry for those southern people, but they made their beds and now must lie in them.
    So the year ends with Scotland stronger and more powerful, as we approach 2017 ready to take back control and build a country fit for our kids to live and thrive in.

Saor Alba True Scots.

Not taking the fact that true Scots told you to poke it then ?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Not taking the fact that true Scots told you to poke it then ?

Now see here the rub.................... they didn't !!! a majority of Scots born in Scotland voted Yes. It was those born outside Scotland who won the referendum for No. This is not anti anyone just the facts. Maybes you should check them before posting your britnat propaganda Redscot.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/po...jority-5408163

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Now see here the rub.................... they didn't !!! a majority of Scots born in Scotland voted Yes. It was those born outside Scotland who won the referendum for No. This is not anti anyone just the facts. Maybes you should check them before posting your britnat propaganda Redscot.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/po...jority-5408163
    So now Daily Record good

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    So now Daily Record good
    Naw the Daily Record is a Unionist rag. And Labours mouthpiece in Scotland and the Article is written by David Clegg an Ulster Unionist and rabid Britnat, Which makes the findings of the biggest survey ever to be conducted even more compelling. The Daily Record is your paper bullyboy not mines . Do you actually have anything to say on the findings ?

Naw thought not.

You have consistently shown you have absolutely phuck all to say on the subject so why don't you give yourself a and the rest of us a break.

And shut to **** up. There's a good little traitor

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)