+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Classy Gazza

Classy Gazza

Gazza rushed to hospital after being 'booted down stairs' during drunken hotel bust up, accused of spitting and making racist remarks, assaulting and groping women. It really is the rangers way

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/we...rushed-9525426

Many footballers struggle to adjust after their playing days are over, folk like Jim Baxter, Jimmy Johnstone and George Best were top players in their day, but when the curtain went down they all turned to drink and lost their lives to the demon drink, I watched my auld man drink himself to death to.

Anyone who finds amusement in this is one of life's real c()nts.

Rolf, excuse me if I don’t buy into your ‘stories’.

It’s just that you’re a proven liar and will basically say anything to back up your fairy tales, a bit like Bodie

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Many footballers struggle to adjust after their playing days are over, folk like Jim Baxter, Jimmy Johnstone and George Best were top players in their day, but when the curtain went down they all turned to drink and lost their lives to the demon drink, I watched my auld man drink himself to death to.

Good post. It's sad to see people laughing at people struggling so much with life.

I'm sorry for your old man, I truly am, it's a horrible affliction, it just sets me wondering why you continue to use alky stuff against me, you don't seem to bother about it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittybrewster View Post
    Good post. It's sad to see people laughing at people struggling so much with life.
    Sock puppet account to the rescue eh

It's not life that Gazza is struggling with, it's alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittybrewster View Post
    Yer right its not funny, and whats even less funnier is how the likes of Jimmy Five Bellies, Chris Evans and Danny Baker are nowhere to be seen, when they were happy enough to be part of the sordid little gang of drunken idiots during the height of Gazza's fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    I'm sorry for your old man, I truly am, it's a horrible affliction, it just sets me wondering why you continue to use alky stuff against me, you don't seem to bother about it then.
    That is very strange. Also weird how he was banned on here for pedo jokes then claimed someone in his family committed suicide because of child abuse.

Personally I think he's full of shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

****er in serious " lets not laff at the afflicted" mode, you will find he reverts to this mode when its ex-hun managers players etc etc anyone ever seen or hear him when itcomes to the hvns sick songs about Tommy Burns and Scott Browns sister ???

*** him and ***k Gazza, the drunken clown had it all handed it to him,,he made his choices,the "pity" boat has run aground for this perticular clown !!

Quote Originally Posted by 52N4E View Post
    Sock puppet account to the rescue eh

It's not life that Gazza is struggling with, it's alcohol.
    Great so thats now
    hun
    tim
    sheep
    agenda driven
    no voter
    and a sock puppet account holder

keep em coming

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)