+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Classy Gazza

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Wee Stewarty's implosion on here on every subject these last few months have been comedy gold.

He wins the award for the most 'pysh taken out of a poster'.

I think he'll spontaneously combust sometime.....and I for one wouldn't pysh on him
    When he loses it he refers to me as a pedo or a loyalist terrorist, he a phukin crackpot, completely unstable, just like his hero the wings over somewhere in England guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    I am an honest man, you on the other hand are a little lying c()nt.

I care not if you believe me, I know what I say is true, you like many others on here just make stuff up to suit whatever pile of shyte you are lying about at the time, Christ you even cut and paste lies from other sites.

I see we are back to the pedophile insults, speaks volumes about you, just another angry wee shytehawk.
    Just playing the game as you are RMDU. You know as well as me this forum is not a place to inform, to exchange views, etc, I put this post up mainly to garner the very response I got from you. Maybes we should all be honest to why we come on here. As far as I can see its mainly to spew the most vile vitriol at each other. Once upon a time it was mildly amusing with some witty posters sadly they have all long gone and we're left wi the dregs such as you and I. I actually now find this place depressing don't know why we bother.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Just playing the game as you are RMDU. You know as well as me this forum is not a place to inform, to exchange views, etc, I put this post up mainly to garner the very response I got from you. Maybes we should all be honest to why we come on here. As far as I can see its mainly to spew the most vile vitriol at each other. Once upon a time it was mildly amusing with some witty posters sadly they have all long gone and we're left wi the dregs such as you and I. I actually now find this place depressing don't know why we bother.
    For once you are right, this place is a cesspit full of vile posters who constantly throw insults at anyone and everyone regardless of the topics, very very few can behave themselves to have a decent discussion and they all descend into hate filled nonsense. I have questioned the ed many times on why he allows the usual suspects to ruin what used to be a decent board and as yet he has given me no reason, I think he has given up on this project and obviously doesn't care anymore, it would be best for all concerned if he handed the reigns over to someone who would step in and put an end to the constant boring insults, maybe even you would learn to behave in a manner that is befitting of a genuine Scotsman.

Lightbulb

For once you are right, this place is a cesspit full of vile posters who constantly throw insults at anyone and everyone regardless of the topics, very very few can behave themselves to have a decent discussion and they all descend into hate filled nonsense. I have questioned the ed many times on why he allows the usual suspects to ruin what used to be a decent board and as yet he has given me no reason, I think he has given up on this project and obviously doesn't care anymore, it would be best for all concerned if he handed the reigns over to someone who would step in and put an end to the constant boring insults, maybe even you would learn to behave in a manner that is befitting of a genuine Scotsman.
    Says Rolf, who was banned for p@edo posts

Look I don't even know you and yet I can say such horrible things with the sole intention of hurting you. I lost the arguments a long time ago not on my posts about the political situation in Scotland. But the way I've conducted myself. Its just not fitting as a fellow human being. I watched the poster Noahrab systematically bully Buc off the board don't know if you knew Buc but he was one of the true gentlemen of this board actually reducing the man to tears. Now I have brought myself down to his level. So I guess its mission accomplished for him, He plays the game the way he wants too and Im sure there much more to him than that. This seems to be what this board does to people its become toxic. With this in mind gonna give it a wee break. I give my apologies to you. but not to the bully he really needs to have a good look at himself. Good luck on here you'll need it.

Look I don't even know you and yet I can say such horrible things with the sole intention of hurting you. I lost the arguments a long time ago not on my posts about the political situation in Scotland. But the way I've conducted myself. Its just not fitting as a fellow human being. I watched the poster Noahrab systematically bully Buc off the board don't know if you knew Buc but he was one of the true gentlemen of this board actually reducing the man to tears. Now I have brought myself down to his level. So I guess its mission accomplished for him, He plays the game the way he wants too and Im sure there much more to him than that. This seems to be what this board does to people its become toxic. With this in mind gonna give it a wee break. I give my apologies to you. but not to the bully he really needs to have a good look at himself. Good luck on here you'll need it.
    Had a word with Buc at the Rangers v Aberdeen game recently about what you said Stewarty, tbh it's calmed down a bit and he knows why.

Politics in any form splits opinions, it's best kept to another forum. Football talk is what it is and on here it's always been the same, and should be just that. I have differing opinions from Buc re Independence, but we leave it at that, we don't get into debate nor arguments, that's just how we are.

I don't agree one bit what you post about Scottish Independence but your not the worst on here. Keep the political agenda to the TT board and maybe things will get better.
    Last edited by Rab_The_Ger; 29-12-2016 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 52N4E View Post
    Says Rolf, who was banned for p@edo posts

true

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    true
    I got sick of being continually called a pedophile by zombieskelp, he and others made disgusting comments about me and my kids in my swimming pool and with Micheal Barrymore, I asked ed to step in, but he allowed it to continue, so I cracked and made a couple of posts referring him as Jim Torbett for which I was banned immediately, since then I have apologised for allowing myself to be drawn in by filth like ZS tanitedice, 52N4E and a few others, so put them all on ignore, however I know it still continues incessantly as your quote proves and still ed allows it to go on, which cements my point about him giving up.

This thread was started by a hater, one of this boards scumbags, remove these people from this board and perhaps we can get back to having a laugh and maybe even a thread about football now and again.

No need to apologise, just don't follow the rats with the pedo "banter".

Cheers

rolph STILL greeting about a wee name

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)