+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Classy Gazza

Oh and it was thugs that kicked him down stairs! Not somebody fkn him off as he was feeling up women and being a public nuisance??

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    I watched the poster Noahrab systematically bully Buc off the board don't know if you knew Buc but he was one of the true gentlemen of this board actually reducing the man to tears.
    How can a grown man possibly be reduced to tears because of an Internet forum ? And how do you know this ?

He told me in a pm,

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    You're every bit the filth you think they are, you think you do it as it's your right to have a go, but also think they can't reciprocate, you call the op a scumbag that should be removed from the board, did it ever occur to you that they thought the same about you? you are no better than anyone on here, even though you think you are.
    Thanks for that sevvy, I give it out when I receive, which is almost every reply I get, however my point was that stooping to the levels that various posters do on here is the sign of a scumbag.

I don't care what they think about me, I just get a bit annoyed when called a pedophile, I have explained why, but it cuts no ice with the usual suspects and I never claimed to be any better than anyone, I simply ask for the ed to do his job and rid the board of those who keep it in the gutter. For all the tiffs we have had I think you are a decent sort, easy to wind up at times, but generally a decent poster, why you defend the pedo brigade is a mystery. this board still has good posters and could be returned to the one when I first joined, but ed would have to give a phuk for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    He told me in a pm,
    Really, Buc told you in a PM he was crying because of what someone said on a stupid anonymous Internet forum ?
    No way

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Oh and it was thugs that kicked him down stairs! Not somebody fkn him off as he was feeling up women and being a public nuisance??
    Thats not the point, a drunken pest getting a slap is not unexpected and Gazza very likely deserved his slap, its OP reveling in his misery thats the issue.

Might be hard to say, but he will only find peace when he is dead, he has an illness and its killing him, I think he has had his last chance at recovering, I have seen this movie before.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Thanks for that sevvy, I give it out when I receive, which is almost every reply I get, however my point was that stooping to the levels that various posters do on here is the sign of a scumbag.

I don't care what they think about me, I just get a bit annoyed when called a pedophile, I have explained why, but it cuts no ice with the usual suspects and I never claimed to be any better than anyone, I simply ask for the ed to do his job and rid the board of those who keep it in the gutter. For all the tiffs we have had I think you are a decent sort, easy to wind up at times, but generally a decent poster, why you defend the pedo brigade is a mystery. this board still has good posters and could be returned to the one when I first joined, but ed would have to give a phuk for that to happen.
    Dry 'em

Quote Originally Posted by 52N4E View Post
    Gascoigne has only himself to blame, any other person would have been back on the straight and narrow by now if they had access to the help that Gazza has had over the years. He can afford the rehab and his ‘friends’ have even paid for it in the past but he still goes back to hitting the bottle, so it’s his choice.

A stupid choice, whereby he’s going to kill himself eventually with drink and you want others to have sympathy for him. Sorry but that evaporated years ago and if he wasn’t an ex-Hun nobody would be interested.

You know phuck all about the disease called alcoholism that's bloody obvious.
    You really come across to be a shameful, nasty, horrible human being

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

You just don't get it do you? Read back what you've just written, you give it out left right and centre, but your giving it out seems to be you n some moral crusade, that it's only them that are the bad yins and you are the totally blameless fighter of wrongs, if this board is going down the plughole you my friend are as culpable as any on here.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Look I don't even know you and yet I can say such horrible things with the sole intention of hurting you. I lost the arguments a long time ago not on my posts about the political situation in Scotland. But the way I've conducted myself. Its just not fitting as a fellow human being. I watched the poster Noahrab systematically bully Buc off the board don't know if you knew Buc but he was one of the true gentlemen of this board actually reducing the man to tears. Now I have brought myself down to his level. So I guess its mission accomplished for him, He plays the game the way he wants too and Im sure there much more to him than that. This seems to be what this board does to people its become toxic. With this in mind gonna give it a wee break. I give my apologies to you. but not to the bully he really needs to have a good look at himself. Good luck on here you'll need it.
    What sanctimonious pysh.

If a grown man is reduced to tears by what's posted on an anonymous message board he needs to seek professional help, seriously.

You and yer ilk resort to abuse whenever you are faced with real facts that go against your stated position and when you get it back it's bullying??? Away and phuck yersel.

This place will be better without your cut and paste shyte so you're not a loss.

See ya sweet cheeks.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)