+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Classy Gazza

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Really, Buc told you in a PM he was crying because of what someone said on a stupid anonymous Internet forum ?
    No way

No, he thanked me because I stuck up for him against someone on here, and told me that that he had even been reduced to tears by the venom directed at him and his family, he's probably sorry that he isn't like the double hard basturt that you are, but that's the way he is, a genuinely nice guy, were not all the same thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    No, he thanked me because I stuck up for him against someone on here, and told me that that he had even been reduced to tears by the venom directed at him and his family, he's probably sorry that he isn't like the double hard basturt that you are, but that's the way he is, a genuinely nice guy, were not all the same thank God.
    He's a genuinely nice guy to those that are nice to him.

Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    He's a genuinely nice guy to those that are nice to him.

Same here.

Is that you saying you weren't nice to him?

Is that you saying you weren't nice to him?
    I was as nice to him as he was to me.

You just don't get it do you? Read back what you've just written, you give it out left right and centre, but your giving it out seems to be you n some moral crusade, that it's only them that are the bad yins and you are the totally blameless fighter of wrongs, if this board is going down the plughole you my friend are as culpable as any on here.
    Sevvy I defend myself when verbally attacked, what do you expect me to do, just sit and allow folk to call me a pedophile and the like?

Look I put those on ignore that threw the worst bile at me as I don't want to react, if I am spoken to in a reasonable manner I will react in kind, I really don't want to be insulting anyone, I can't be bothered with all the shyte anymore, its tiresome.

I have extended the olive branch several times on here and have had it thrown back at me, I will do so again, but I am going to stay off here for a while, I've had enough, gonnae let you all get on with it.

Double hard basturd, I like that . Seriously though a grown man crying because of what is written on an anonymous Internet forum. Sorry I just don't get that at all.

And some people might believe and think he is a genuinely nice guy while others think and believe differently

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Double hard basturd, I like that . Seriously though a grown man crying because of what is written on an anonymous Internet forum. Sorry I just don't get that at all.

And some people might believe and think he is a genuinely nice guy while others think and believe differently

That's entirely your perogative, and as for the " double hard basturt" lifted from the excellent 90,s sitcom Game on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Sevvy I defend myself when verbally attacked, what do you expect me to do, just sit and allow folk to call me a pedophile and the like?

Look I put those on ignore that threw the worst bile at me as I don't want to react, if I am spoken to in a reasonable manner I will react in kind, I really don't want to be insulting anyone, I can't be bothered with all the shyte anymore, its tiresome.

I have extended the olive branch several times on here and have had it thrown back at me, I will do so again, but I am going to stay off here for a while, I've had enough, gonnae let you all get on with it.

Whatever,

haste ye back.

That's entirely your perogative, and as for the " double hard basturt" lifted from the excellent 90,s sitcom Game on.
    That was a brilliant sitcom

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

Did you cry ?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)