+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Classy Gazza

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    Yer right its not funny, and whats even less funnier is how the likes of Jimmy Five Bellies, Chris Evans and Danny Baker are nowhere to be seen, when they were happy enough to be part of the sordid little gang of drunken idiots during the height of Gazza's fame.
    Yea looks like a lot of hangers on have deserted him although to be honest I have absolutely no idea the circumstances of his relationships with anyone. What do you know? (not disbelieving you just curious as you seem to know).

Quote Originally Posted by 52N4E View Post
    Rolf, excuse me if I don’t buy into your ‘stories’.

It’s just that you’re a proven liar and will basically say anything to back up your fairy tales, a bit like Bodie
    You truely are one of life's chunts

Quote Originally Posted by 52N4E View Post

It's not life that Gazza is struggling with, it's alcohol.
    And you think it's funny, phucking pryck

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    And you think it's funny, phucking pryck
    Hey man, why get angry with someone on the internet? No point. Sometimes people dont know as much or are not as open minded but it's not their fault. Everyone has their own perspective.

Here - I really recommend this book

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mindfulness.../dp/074995308X

Quote Originally Posted by Kittybrewster View Post
    Great so thats now
    hun
    tim
    sheep
    agenda driven
    no voter
    and a sock puppet account holder

keep em coming
    Yer a cock as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Kittybrewster View Post
    Great so thats now
    hun
    tim
    sheep
    agenda driven
    no voter
    and a sock puppet account holder

keep em coming

What's the supposed agenda you keep referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    I'm sorry for your old man, I truly am, it's a horrible affliction, it just sets me wondering why you continue to use alky stuff against me, you don't seem to bother about it then.
    I don't believe you to be an alcoholic, but I have used the insult a few times as it gets on your nerves and generally after you have thrown one in my direction, calling someone a name is not quite the same as finding joy and laughing at someone who is a chronic alcoholic, Gazza is on the verge of death now, if he continues like he is he won't see out 2017 and the OP will be in his glory.

BTW, I also have a family member who is a drug addict which would mean I am being hypocritical when I refer to the hivs as the spoonburners to then, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    You truely are one of life's chunts
    Put him on ignore mate, he's one of the worst on here, quite why the ed allows him and his little band of misfits to pollute this place is anyone's guess.

I put him on ignore a long time ago, didn't need to read his OP to know he was laughing again at someones illness.

if rolph is saying name-calling is ok, why has this bigoted arsehole been moaning for 2 years about being called rolf

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    I don't believe you to be an alcoholic, but I have used the insult a few times as it gets on your nerves and generally after you have thrown one in my direction, calling someone a name is not quite the same as finding joy and laughing at someone who is a chronic alcoholic, Gazza is on the verge of death now, if he continues like he is he won't see out 2017 and the OP will be in his glory.

BTW, I also have a family member who is a drug addict which would mean I am being hypocritical when I refer to the hivs as the spoonburners to then, would it?

What a crock.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)