+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Usernames

Usernames

Some are obvious like my own, others a bit more cryptic...

How we could do with an Ando at the back the now!

Anyway, why the username you picked?

And (Disco)Buc, are you in a mid/late life crisis? Popping pills, raving the night away again

I was at Donington with my pals many moons ago and because i have small teeth my pal exaggerated my tooth to gum ratio by saying i have "nae teeth like pacman" and it stuck in that circle of friends

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post

And (Disco)Buc, are you in a mid/late life crisis? Popping pills, raving the night away again
    Only just worked out there what your username means Ando. Genuinely thought it was a Polish name.

Aye Ando the discobuc is what I'm about spend hours watching you tube disco most nights ..
    Also used to compete in Disco dancing around Scotland like the Manhattan on the Clyde in Glasgow or Valentinos one and two in Paisley boy was I good.

Paying for it now my hearing has been damaged I'm getting 2 hearing aids fitted in a couple of weeks dam but no regrets .

Hows your training anything planned.im sure there's that televised event at Arthur's Seat on the first January.there's usually a class line up are you going to watch or compete.love to be there.

Very dull, I'm afraid.

I merely put my actual birth certificate name into one of those online anagrammatiser thingmers, and tan7gv5ie resulted in '57vintage'.

That made me laugh Scobie I did get a few raised eyebrows when I signed up, only found out the nae text talk rule afterwards!

Na I'm not competing Buc, I am in light training and will be ramping up around spring for the rat race in September..

Have you seen that video of the Spanish couple showing people how to disco dance? Must be 70s going by the clobber.. that's what came in my head when I read your post

Na I'm not competing Buc, I am in light training and will be ramping up around spring for the rat race in September..

Have you seen that video of the Spanish couple showing people how to disco dance? Must be 70s going by the clobber.. that's what came in my head when I read your post
    Can you find it for me .

Seemingly there's one going around with me in it ?
    Not seen it as yet one of my mates saw it but that was 5 years or so ago I've looked for it myself but can't find it ..

May have been from the Manhattan in Glasgow late 70s.

Like I say give me a shout for a run sometime when your next up for a game.

This site used to be linked to Follow Follow. I chose mine so that I could post on both

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This site used to be linked to Follow Follow. I chose mine so that I could post on both
    I often wondered about the Mason name ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast