+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Usernames

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Some are obvious like my own

Maternal grandmother's maiden name, started pre 1700's as Roughead.

i do like ww2 nazi history and like the name simple as that

Pixies song from the Doolittle LP.

I used to bide in the Derbyshire coal mining town of Swadlincote, and I'm a Dons fan. The 2 is because I lost the password to my original account.

When Ah was a wee bairn, my Ma would be feedin ma (No ... Ah wisna that wee ... so dinna come awa wi' yer 'roools' sh!te! ) ... wi a spoon! ... and she would sometimes pretend the spoon was an aeroplane .. and other tactics to get me to eat.

One tactic was to name a foodstuff as it approached my wee cakehole... 'carrots', 'tatties', 'peas', 'beef', 'neeps', .... and if she said 'neeps' too often .... I would respond 'Nae MAIR neeps!" ... so there ye have it ... also inspired by the fact my user name on certain music forums was 'tattiemannie' ... because I worked an allotment at the time

.... Also, 'Nae Mair Neeps' seemed an appropriate reaction to the signings we were making around the time I joined this wonderful (Once Michty) forum ... ie. dinna sign ony mair fkn NEEPS!
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 17-08-2023 at 03:43 AM.

I'm from Wester Ross and a Don.

Aye there's still a few of us, not ALL Huns but there's a fair few mind you.

Buc because that is part of my last name.

I also.got called that at school.

Hughmungus (aud auld site Jeff min ye fupper o fupp and several surrounding postal code areas min)

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...rms-new-choir/

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Hughmungus (aud auld site Jeff min ye fupper o fupp and several surrounding postal code areas min)

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...rms-new-choir/
    Fùck me, I’ve just turned to the obits in the same newspaper, and among the deaths announced is Hugh Mungus’s dad, the incredibly-talented writer, lecturer, athlete and farmer, Charlie Allan (not the retired fitba reporter), also top Red Jay Allan’s Dad.

Goddam.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast