+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't be shy..TS is to blame

Don't be shy..TS is to blame

He is the man in charge who makes the big decisions.

He must have seen the inexcusable total lack of preparation for this season which is the root cause of our demise.

He has made mistake after mistake with manager appointments.

He has overseen and refused to explain to fans the reasons behind some of the manager departures.

He thought he had set out plans to deliver incremental improvement up to a play off position when even the most simple of our fans knew that was ridiculous.

He is just as responsible for our fall as he was for our rise.

Agree.

I agree with all of that Kempo apart from the penultimate paragraph.
    There have never been any plans, real or imagined, since we landed in the Championship.
    Just a lot of bullshine and embarrassing hot air.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I agree with all of that Kempo apart from the penultimate paragraph.
    There have never been any plans, real or imagined, since we landed in the Championship.
    Just a lot of bullshine and embarrassing hot air.
    Agree with Mellow.

No club with any sort of plan would have signed Dexter Blackstock on a 3 year contract.

Apparently they ran his details through the new head of recruitments £60k software and it came up with "Don't touch with a ****ing bargepole he's old, knackered and totally ****!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    He is the man in charge who makes the big decisions.

He must have seen the inexcusable total lack of preparation for this season which is the root cause of our demise.

He has made mistake after mistake with manager appointments.

He has overseen and refused to explain to fans the reasons behind some of the manager departures.

He thought he had set out plans to deliver incremental improvement up to a play off position when even the most simple of our fans knew that was ridiculous.

He is just as responsible for our fall as he was for our rise.
    I can hardly be rrsed to argue on here anymore, K. Read my (and in fairness, your) pre-season posts which predicted inevitable relegation, laughed at the appointment of AS and blamed TS for his corner-shop nepotism and then read all the "expert" responses on here from the guys who knew we were building a great team! Jokers every one. And let me tell them now. No promotion back to the Championship in a decade or more. The Stewart clan have screwed us.