+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Deary me

Oh Deary me

Oh dear Gards..What an end to the new year letting Dirty Leeds beat you and then letting the Owls score in the last seconds..Yawkshire twohats..lol

Can't believe we scored four goals Either.. A hat trick for Andre as well. Been a good Christmas for the Clarets..
    Normal service will resume in the new year when we play Citeh away Monday..

One point from six is a mid table finish at best - Blackburn punished the same way by that sneaky little git call Wells

[QUOTE=CalverleyBoy;38379208]One point from six is a mid table finish at best - Blackburn punished the same way by that sneaky little git call Wells[/QUOTE

God we were robbed against the Wendies, totally outplayed them for the whole game and then 90+4. Fantastic performance know and the midfield played some lovely stuff.

Preston are back hello hello. Good away victory at Burton and now let's put all this into perspective and we have now only lost 3 in 18 games. Like us Carlisle had an indifferent festive season with 4 points with one of each flavour of results over the 3 games.

Leeds and Barnsley best of the bunch with 7 points out of 9 and you Dingles getting 6 points and a close run thing against City, you can't moan Alfie.

Bring on the FA Cup next weekend !!!
    Last edited by gardsPNE; 03-01-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Leeds and Barnsley best of the bunch with 7 points out of 9 and you Dingles getting 6 points and a close run thing against City, you can't moan Alfie.
    Bring on the FA Cup next weekend !!!
    Its not good enough Gards, we should have won all 3 games as we were 2-0 up and coasting at home to Brummingham. But its always nice to beat Notts Florist!
    Now we're off to lash some donkeys in the Fa cup

Acido you get another chance against the lashers, unlike PNE who need to learn to play the full 90 minutes and takes the chances given to them on a plate.

Big shock time on Monday - Cambridge to surprise all (well maybe - I really think we will win but just)

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Acido you get another chance against the lashers, unlike PNE who need to learn to play the full 90 minutes and takes the chances given to them on a plate. Big shock time on Monday - Cambridge to surprise all (well maybe - I really think we will win but just)
    Im not getting carried away yet Cal, as the Blacky lashers will bring a good amount of fans to Oakwell. And it can be looked at as a cup upset cant it if they win at our place!!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im not getting carried away yet Cal, as the Blacky lashers will bring a good amount of fans to Oakwell. And it can be looked at as a cup upset cant it if they win at our place!!
    The Lashers won't bring any amount of fans so don't hold your breath Acido. Enjoyed the Arsenal game and we playe some fab stuff in the first half and I think quite embarrassed the top four Prem side. I think we got caught cold early second half and eventually ran out of steam after puttin in a serious shift in the first half. Proud of um though and shame we couldn't convert a couple more in the first half which we deserved.

Leeds tonight up the Cambridge !!!

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    The Lashers won't bring any amount of fans so don't hold your breath Acido. Enjoyed the Arsenal game and we playe some fab stuff in the first half and I think quite embarrassed the top four Prem side. I think we got caught cold early second half and eventually ran out of steam after puttin in a serious shift in the first half. Proud of um though and shame we couldn't convert a couple more in the first half which we deserved.

Leeds tonight up the Cambridge !!!
    Yep,you played em off the park in the first half Gards,but paid the penalty for not being clinical enough in front of goal.. We got the result nobody wanted against Sudderland,a bloody draw ..Bah humbug..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yep,you played em off the park in the first half Gards,but paid the penalty for not being clinical enough in front of goal.. We got the result nobody wanted against Sudderland,a bloody draw ..Bah humbug..
    Behave, Arsenal were just cr@p in the first half and PNE failed to capitalise; last night Leeds were woeful in the first half, shaken up by the enthusiasm of an inform lower division team - problem is they managed to injure several of our players, which is something I have raised as a risk of playing such team. Arsenal probably feel the same way about Preston :-) how many stitches did Gabriel have?

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Behave, Arsenal were just cr@p in the first half and PNE failed to capitalise; last night Leeds were woeful in the first half, shaken up by the enthusiasm of an inform lower division team - problem is they managed to injure several of our players, which is something I have raised as a risk of playing such team. Arsenal probably feel the same way about Preston :-) how many stitches did Gabriel have?
    stop banging on about supposedly dirty Preston, your just trying to pass the mantle on from Dirty Leeds and its just not going to stick. Arsenal were not cr*p first half we were just too good for them We played the same way against the Wendies and played them off the park for the whole game. Just unlucky in conceding late goals. I am liking the football we are playing though and looking forward to brighton on Saturday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)